SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Coverage of NCAA Regionals

RedFrog

Just picked up this information on the USCHO forum:

"We should have the confirmed ESPN Syndication information for what outlets are carrying the Regional rounds of the 2010 NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Championship later today. Once those clearances have been confirmed, they will be posted on the following web site:

www.NCAA.com/broadcast

Please check in to this site towards the end of today and the information should hopefully be posted by then. If not, it should be posted by tomorrow morning."

This was posted about 10 minutes ago.

Here is a more direct link to what we will be looking for: Linky

Also, by looking at this, it appears that the Worcester regional will be the only one NOT available in HD. :D

Edit: I guess Fort Wayne won't be in HD either.

I just called ESPN and told them they need to put this game on a alternate channel, the guy I talked to said he would pass the information along. Here is there number, come on Sioux fans call them and let them know we want to see the Sioux!!!!

1-888-549-ESPN

I am pretty sure that ESPN2 had a Lacrosse game on last year. :D :D

That refreshes things. They ended up breaking to the Sioux game for this in the midwest. During period brakes they would go back to the longest lacrosse game in NCAA history. This is not an exaggeration it was literally the longest in history.

That refreshes things. They ended up breaking to the Sioux game for this in the midwest. During period brakes they would go back to the longest lacrosse game in NCAA history. This is not an exaggeration it was literally the longest in history.

Oh, I know, I thought I was going to go nuts! (I hate lacrosse now). And then it ended up being the worst ending to a game ever with 7 seconds left. Uggggg! I was already celebrating that we had won! :'(

Also, I just called ESPN and the person I talked to said they have been receiving many calls about this game and that they are reviewing it. So please call, like the person previously said who put the number on.

did u guys press 1 2 or 3?

i pressd 2 and the lady was retarded lol... idk

she told me the syndication means its not available for sale and that means its going to be showed on tape delay...

again this lady didnt really have a clue i think... sounded stoned lol.... what they say to u guys?

did u guys press 1 2 or 3?

i pressd 2 and the lady was retarded lol... idk

she told me the syndication means its not available for sale and that means its going to be showed on tape delay...

again this lady didnt really have a clue i think... sounded stoned lol.... what they say to u guys?

I pressed "3" and the guy seemed to know what was going on and was really nice.

lol i called again... got a guy named gary sheffield lol

he said he cant guarentee nothing but hes had a large volume of calls... 95 percent about und vs yale lol.... gunna pass it a long to his boss

but hten his boss has to pass that on to his boss and then after that the next guy makes the call i guess.... i told him id be fine with espn classic

Per Brad's Blog

Since I know everyone is on edge about TV for this weekend, I thought I would pass along that it is being worked on right now. Nothing has been set up yet, but people are working hard to make sure something gets done locally.

If there is any news on the TV front, I will pass it along ASAP.

lol i called again... got a guy named gary sheffield lol

he said he cant guarentee nothing but hes had a large volume of calls... 95 percent about und vs yale lol.... gunna pass it a long to his boss

but hten his boss has to pass that on to his boss and then after that the next guy makes the call i guess.... i told him id be fine with espn classic

Did you happen to mention that you are a friend of Barry Melrose? :D