SiouxSports.com Forum

Albany or Worcester Regional...

richthorpe

So me and Esox Pirate have tickets to both the Albany NY(Fri-Sat) and Worcester Mass (Sat-Sun) NCAA Regional sites...

Are there any Sioux Fans headed out this way???

So Friday we head out to Albany for the first two games, Then Saturday to Worcester Mass for the first 2 games that day...

Man, what an awesome weekend of College Hockey coming...

So me and Esox Pirate have tickets to both the Albany NY(Fri-Sat) and Worcester Mass (Sat-Sun) NCAA Regional sites...

Are there any Sioux Fans headed out this way???

So Friday we head out to Albany for the first two games, Then Saturday to Worcester Mass for the first 2 games that day...

Man, what an awesome weekend of College Hockey coming...

Are you guys driving from Albany to Worcester or flying?

So, if we already have tickets for the west (as we do every year hoping that just once we will actually be here) we should be able to watch the Sioux on tv because they won't have games overlap. Is this correct? I think the east usually has games different days and times, but am not sure.

I personally can't stand Barry Melrose. He'd be easier to listen to if he did just a little research before putting that nasty mullet on the air. John Buccigross said at the beginning of the UND-SCSU highlight that both teams knew they were in the tournament and fairly even. Melrose says, "North Dakota had to win this one to get in." With Denver going to Albany, is there still a shot of us going to St. Paul or not??

I live at Hanscom AFB, Mass...

I am picking him up at Logan Apt @5 AM Friday...

Were driving to Albany for the day, then back to Mass for the Saturday games...

Why, what's up?

Just wondering? Long drive all interstate though. I used to work at Hanscome AFB, Mass a long time ago.

Why do I always forget about Becky Badger? Sioux rubes who are smarter than I am.....are we happy with where we are, or are we a little pissed that SCSU is in STP while we are going to Mass?? Did we just get screwed a little?

When everything is decided by a computer, it takes any human element out of it for the most part.

I think from a gate standpoint, UND was the better gate draw then SCSU.

It does bother me SCSU gets rewarded for losing, although BC is a potential better draw than WI. WI best team I've seen live all year.

When I saw Michigan go up out of order, I was hoping for you and UW in St. Paul.

Great draw for both UND and Michigan. Yale even though they finished 9th in PWR are ranked by other measures the 25th best team in the country. The BC game should be fun. Toss up, but it has to go your way at some point again.

I personally can't stand Barry Melrose. He'd be easier to listen to if he did just a little research before putting that nasty mullet on the air. John Buccigross said at the beginning of the UND-SCSU highlight that both teams knew they were in the tournament and fairly even. Melrose says, "North Dakota had to win this one to get in." With Denver going to Albany, is there still a shot of us going to St. Paul or not??

Yeah, I heard that, too. How d*** ignorant is he?