SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final 5 thoughts

AZSIOUX

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I speak the truth. And who else have I jumped on lately?

1) That's debateable.

2) Anyone who disagrees with you or whose post isn't up to your 'standards' as if you were 'Master of SS.com". But if you want names, Goon, Smoggy, me and that's just in the past couple of days.

1) That's debateable.

2) Anyone who disagrees with you or whose post isn't up to your 'standards' as if you were 'Master of SS.com". But if you want names, Goon, Smoggy, me and that's just in the past couple of days.

And you will bow to your master, peasant.

Hey Sioux fans!! In case you don't want to attend the alumni party.....Eagle Street across from the X has a beer garden in the back lot and they will be serving 2 for 1's all weekend long (at least they did last year and it's set-up right now for St. Patty's day)!! They did this last year and it was a blast! May not be the most family friendly place to take the kids, but if you're looking for a good time with live music....this is a fun bar to go to.

GO SIOUX!!!

With the injury to Gleason and the Frattin suspension, it will be interesting to see what the coaches come up with for PP combinations.

Lapoint/Marto & Kristo/Blood on the points?

Due to the possibility of playing 3 games again this weekend, it will be interesting to see if the coaches extend the bench and let players like Finehage and Davidson have some PK time (not together) and give some of the regulars a shift off.

Going with my head and not my heart:

UMD 4 Sioux 2 (ENG)

Sioux are nicked up, Duluth is desperate, one of the Sioux's sparkplugs and hottest players is sitting.

You never want to lose a game, but if we lose I'm going to be consoled by the fact that IMO we really need some time off.

Genoway makes all-WCHA; Kristo ROY

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/?blog=73876

This is amazing to me. Not that Kristo won ROY; that seemed to be a cinch for the last month or so.

But for Chay to be named to the Third-team is quite a testament to his talent. Nine games.

Wow!

Good for Chay.

edit: rather surprising that UMTC put no one on the year-end lists.