SiouxSports.com Forum

More Hockey

Boogieman

Central v Bismarck High in the state championship game. Also Cepis get credit for the game winner for the goofs. He just happened to be the last Gopher to touch the puck as the Duluth defender appears to knock the puck in his own net. Cepis (once again) acts like he's never scored before.

Central v Bismarck High in the state championship game. Also Cepis get credit for the game winner for the goofs. He just happened to be the last Gopher to touch the puck as the Duluth defender appears to knock the puck in his own net. Cepis (once again) acts like he's never scored before.

Yeah thats getting annoying. Watching him celebrate after he scored the one where he interfered with the goalie (which didn't count) left me shaking my head.

Yeah thats getting annoying. Watching him celebrate after he scored the one where he interfered with the goalie (which didn't count) left me shaking my head.

I'm fairly certain Cepis' ability to celebrate was a major consideration in bringing him to the UofM.

Since Kessel, Danny Irmen, et al have all moved on, they felt they needed to shore up that part of their game.

I'm fairly certain Cepis' ability to celebrate was a major consideration in bringing him to the UofM.

Since Kessel, Danny Irmen, et al have all moved on, they felt they needed to shore up that part of their game.

Brian Bonin was the king of excessive goal celebrations. Man, I could not stand him when he was wearing Maroon and Gold! :silly:

^Yes. He's definitely changed that team.

Kudos to Cepis for rubbing off on the team and not the other way around. The way they were carrying themselves before the break I thought a couple weeks in that locker room would eventually doom the young man. :silly:

I don't have a problem celebrating a game winning goal as long as it isn't in someone else's face. Kristo likes to celebrate his goals a bit too.

I don't have a problem celebrating a game winning goal as long as it isn't in someone else's face. Kristo likes to celebrate his goals a bit too.

Yes he does and the BMT this week was funny that it mentioned his goal celebrations.

Goon,

I'm curious why you think Cepis is a punk.

I'm guessing because he went to the UM, has had decent success while sparking some life into the program, and for celebrating goals more excitedly than one would expect would be my guess.

I don't think he's a punk...but he scares me because he's not too shabby of a player.

I'm guessing because he went to the UM, has had decent success while sparking some life into the program, and for celebrating goals more excitedly than one would expect would be my guess.

I don't think he's a punk...but he scares me because he's not too shabby of a player.

He's a punk. Trust me. If I learned one thing at the games at Mariucci, it was this.

He's basically a less talented Garrett Roe. (I don't mean this to say Cepis isn't a good player, b/c he is) For some reason, when I think of Cepis, I feel reminded of Roe.