SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

The Sioux got some help on the bye week in the Pairwise Rankings and travel to St Cloud this coming weekend. The Huskies are coming off a tie and win vs UAA at home. They are all big from here on out! GO SIOUX

WCHA Standings

Pairwise Rankings

und.gif

Overall Record: 13-10-5 (.554)

WCHA: 8-9-3, 19 points

Home: 7-4-3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering where they are in the standings and where we are in the standings, I don't think it's a good idea to post stuff like that with karma being what it is. If we can win one game in the National Concrete Center, I'll be thrilled.

Well it doesn't do a lot of good to talk trash AFTER the series, whichever way it goes.

Prediction, fight in the Friday night game. I think it'll be a good thing so that we can concentrate on hockey the rest of the weekend.

Well it doesn't do a lot of good to talk trash AFTER the series, whichever way it goes.

Prediction, fight in the Friday night game. I think it'll be a good thing so that we can concentrate on hockey the rest of the weekend.

Good point. All I want at this point is to get a much-needed two out of four points on the road. We are looking at hitting the road for the first round if we don't start getting points every weekend. And I don't know if this team has it in them to win a road series.

Good point. All I want at this point is to get a much-needed two out of four points on the road. We are looking at hitting the road for the first round if we don't start getting points every weekend. And I don't know if this team has it in them to win a road series.

One thing we should have learned is to never count a Hakstol team out until the end of the season.

One thing we should have learned is to never count a Hakstol team out until the end of the season.

I can remember not too long ago going through the same thing. It will be interesting to see IF the Sioux can go on a run this time around.

I have a bad feeling about this weekend and I hope I am wrong.

No bad feelings about this weekend are allowed. The Sioux are going to kick some serious Clown hind end

in pay back for any number of things that have been bothering them, and to tee up a solid February run that will go through the Ford Field finale.

Coming off a bye week, Hak and staff will have these boys focused, furious, and frenzied. All of this adds up to a solid

Sioux-weep.

I think its going to be a good series, I am a SCSU fan and Alum, but have been transplanted to Grand Forks (yes I wear a SIOUX jersey to the Ralph except for two games a year). Trust me it doesnt matter what the SIOUX's record is, they are always tough and every team has to play thier best to compete with them. Its my first post, so dont blast me GOON.

I was at the SCSU games this past weekend. AA had SCSU on the ropes on Friday but didn't show up to play on Saturday. One win this coming weekend is very possible. FYI: I just called the ticket office at SCSU and there are still tickets available. 320-308-2137.

Anyone have stats on our win/loss record following a bye week?

I think its going to be a good series, I am a SCSU fan and Alum, but have been transplanted to Grand Forks (yes I wear a SIOUX jersey to the Ralph except for two games a year). Trust me it doesnt matter what the SIOUX's record is, they are always tough and every team has to play thier best to compete with them. Its my first post, so dont blast me GOON.

Not sure why would I blast you? Is your name Skippy or Zippy? :D:):glare:

Just got this from Bill Prout, SCSU Center Ice Club (hockey boosters) President:

Once again we invite all UND fans to our pregame event to be held in the Legends Bar at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites on Saturday, February 13. The event will run from 4:00 -6:00 PM.

As always, we will have complimentary food and prizes.

The hotel is located at the intersection of Hwy 15 and Hwy 23 (also called Division Street and 37th Avenue ) in St. Cloud.

I hope all of you join us for this event. If any of you are on Al's bus, try to convince the group to come on over and check it out. We've always had a great time.

Dave

I was wondering is there TV for this series?

Yes...there will be TV in the Twin Cities area. I have MediaCom and the games will be on Channel 10 both nights. I'm not sure who your cable provider is, but it will be on some cable networks in the Twin Cities.

I believe the MediaCom channel 10 is the Charter One network. I sometimes watch UMD, SCSU and the Purple Cows play WCHA games on this channel. Two weeks ago I was able to catch the Denver vs. Wisc game on this channel as well.

Considering where they are in the standings and where we are in the standings, I don't think it's a good idea to post stuff like that with karma being what it is. If we can win one game in the National Concrete Center, I'll be thrilled.

Prediction:

Friday: SCSU 3, UND 0

Saturday: SCSU 1, UND 0 ("hot goalie" again! :glare: )

Considering my sometimes bad record on sports predictions, we could do better than this. I sure hope so.

Knock it off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ...PL&index=27