SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Flexing its muscles again.

siouxnami

Interesting results this week.

This week in basically non-conference play Michigan Tech is 0-2. Thus far the rest of the WCHA is 10-1. Hockey East is as weak as I have seen it in 20 years. The CCHA is definately down with Michigan and ND really struggling. KRACH has 6 WCHA teams in the top 7.

The Sioux can pretty much punch their NCAA tickets with wins over ND and Cornell.

Interesting results this week.

This week in basically non-conference play Michigan Tech is 0-2. Thus far the rest of the WCHA is 10-1. Hockey East is as weak as I have seen it in 20 years. The CCHA is definately down with Michigan and ND really struggling. KRACH has 6 WCHA teams in the top 7.

The Sioux can pretty much punch their NCAA tickets with wins over ND and Cornell.

Yeah it's awesome to see our league up on top again. I think the WCHA could get in 6 teams in the NCAA tourney this year.

I would almost predict that a team will miss out on the final five and still make the NCAA tourney.

I'm withholding judgement until after Sunday's games - lot of big interconference matchups that will drive a LOT of PWR comparisons down the line.

The UMD-Vermont, Wisconsin-Yale, UND-Notre Dame and Minnesota-Northern Michigan games are big.

Plug nose and cheer for Goldy and Bucky... :)

Actually, it would be good for the Sioux's PWR rank if the Gophers could crack the top 25 in RPI and be a team under consideration (TUC).

Oh I know . . . but I just can't cheer for the UMtc. Is it Mafia Man who has a signature something like " I'd rather cheer for Russia vs Team USA in 1980 than cheer for the %$^ *#*$@ Gophers".

Oh I know . . . but I just can't cheer for the UMtc. Is it Mafia Man who has a signature something like " I'd rather cheer for Russia vs Team USA in 1980 than cheer for the %$^ *#*$@ Gophers".

Wow.... That's pretty negative "Upper Deck". And I thought I was making headway in bringing you over to the dark side. :):D:glare: :glare:

I don't know about MM but my sig (last line) has remained pretty static for the last few years... :)