SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Michigan Tech

AZSIOUX

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You very much I can get both channels in Starkweather.

Goon, I'm pretty sure it's 102.5 FM that carries the Sioux games in Devils Lake.

The 4 radio stations there are: 96.7 FM, 102.5 FM, 103.5 FM and 1240 AM

If you are out and about at a bar, Proz End of the Line, right on College Drive, is a good place to watch a game. They also serve food there. If you end up there, say hi to my brother, Dana, chances are he'll be there. ;)

Goon, I'm pretty sure it's 102.5 FM that carries the Sioux games in Devils Lake.

The 4 radio stations there are: 96.7 FM, 102.5 FM, 103.5 FM and 1240 AM

If you are out and about at a bar, Proz End of the Line, right on College Drive, is a good place to watch a game. They also serve food there. If you end up there, say hi to my brother, Dana, chances are he'll be there. ;)

Hey thanks for the advice, I won't be going into DVL unless I am dropping off my deer at Goldadies (SP) in Devils Lake.

I did discover the Webster bar last Friday night though. :ohmy:

Hey thanks for the advice, I won't be going into DVL unless I am dropping off my deer at Goldadies (SP) in Devils Lake.

I did discover the Webster bar last Friday night though. :ohmy:

The Penn bar is where it's at. ;) It's a long stagger to Starkweather from there tho...

any word on who wont be on this road trip for the sioux besides the usual of hill (D) and maris (G) ??

ill guess and say davidson goes and bruneteau stays back with hill and maris. just a guess

im guessing we see eids and dell this weekend from haks interview with th and maybe fienhage gets a crack. i guess we will see.

wow, great article and great line from jpl to mario. will be a proud day when a hometown kid like mario wears a letter on his jersey either next season or his senior season!! he has been very very good this year for the sioux and improving every weekend

His advice to Mario:

We're pretty lucky to get to watch guys like Toews, Oshie, Parise, etc.

We're just as lucky to get to watch guys like Mario.

And it's guys like Mario that complete a team. The guys who may not have the God given talent of Toews, Parise, or Oshie, but realize that, and put in the effort necessary to give everything they've got to the team we love.

And it's guys like Mario that complete a team. The guys who may not have the God given talent of Toews, Parise, or Oshie, but realize that, and put in the effort necessary to give everything they've got to the team we love.

I would call Mario a gritty tough, character role players that championship teams could be built with. I also think he has the ability to chip in 10-15 goals this season.

guys like mario and others of his mold that we have had in the past are key additions to even making a national title run. hell you usually need 2 or 3 like him. great to see him doing so well

not sur if reported but davidson and hill didnt make the trip. so that makes bruneteau on the trip.

go sioux!

guys like mario and others of his mold that we have had in the past are key additions to even making a national title run. hell you usually need 2 or 3 like him. great to see him doing so well

not sur if reported but davidson and hill didnt make the trip. so that makes bruneteau on the trip.

go sioux!

AZ - your time threw me off. Forgot you folks don't do the time change thing.

AZ - your time threw me off. Forgot you folks don't do the time change thing.

haha, yeah we dont change. there is a tiny area in az that does and one area in indiana that doesnt change like us. i think thats it though