SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs SUU

SiouxMD

I would go with Goska at this point. It's time to put some new people in and see what they can do. I would like to see a few of the players have half the heart of the Kaulker on the sideline. I would also like to see them stop force feeding us Bamba. He's a good weapon but he should never be our number one option. The guy can't catch unless it's in the numbers. They also need to overhaul the offensive playbook big time for next year. Recruit linemen on both sides or we're screwed going forward. For crying out loud get a long snapper to. Yeah, I'm pissed. I still have faith in Mussman but some things need to change asap.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goska may be UND's best option at this point. Our receiving core is down this year.

Landry is slow. He can't get away from the rush.

With better receivers and better protection Jake might be good.

Sioux got no breaks today should have at least 10 more on the board.

Goska may be UND's best option at this point. Our receiving core is down this year.

Landry is slow. He can't get away from the rush.

With better receivers and better protection Jake might be good.

Sioux got no breaks today should have at least 10 more on the board.

That TD taken away by penalty was the turning point it would have been 14-10 instead we miss a FG

Those teams didn't appear better, they were better. UND is in it's third transition year, and has been targeting "DI" players for 3+ years. Yet we have one of the smallest O-Lines in the division and below average linebackers for a program that has been known in the region as "Linebacker U".

Was referring to the program: it's depth has been dropping for years but few seemed to notice because of the W-L record. Agree that those last D2 teams were definitely better than this one.

The Offensive line pipeline somehow was disconnected 4-5 years ago: lots of recruits that dropped out of the program. The LB situation was worse.

Wow, a level headed UND fan? No way

My two brothers live in Springfield, Mo. and both UND guys. They said even though Mo. St. is no good, SU sucks :lol: and Mo. St. will push the Herd to 1-7. Yes, my friend...level headed UND fans!

BTW..14 all at half in the Kleinssaser-dome!

My two brothers live in Springfield, Mo. and both UND guys. They said even though Mo. St. is no good, SU sucks :lol: and Mo. St. will push the Herd to 1-7. Yes, my friend...level headed UND fans!

BTW..14 all at half in the Kleinssaser-dome!

Yes, we do suck this year, but UND is worse, sorry. Didn't Kleindropper drop a pass from Favre a couple of weeks ago? Yes. We watched the replay over and over.

You don't want someone to play the "Flying Saucer" video do you? :lol:

And here, I thought NDSU fans were laughed at for living in the past. Hmmmm. Do you want me to play the Bentrim TD run that beat Walter Payton Td record AT Memorial? Now who is living in the past. Pathetic. No chance now at winning the GWC. Kind of funny

And here, I thought NDSU fans were laughed at for living in the past. Hmmmm. Do you want me to play the Bentrim TD run that beat Walter Payton Td record AT Memorial? Now who is living in the past. Pathetic. No chance now at winning the GWC. Kind of funny

Your early. Face off in Anchorage isn't for another two hours. :lol:

How much money did Bentrim make playing in the NFL?

The season has been going down hill pretty quickly the last couple of weeks. Mussman is a good coach and I have faith it will get turned around in the next couple years but I can't see a quick fix to some of the problems right now. As much as it feels like throwing people under the bus I think a change has to be made with the defensive coaching staff, the problems with the defense have been getting worse for several years now. Also I really don't think Landry is the guy at QB for the Sioux, he had a few decent games and a few terrible games. UND doesn't have a good enough team right now for a serviceable QB, they need a play maker that doesn't throw the INT. I felt after watching Jake early in the year he would be OK if he could be more consistent with his accuracy, but it has actually gotten worse which shouldn't happen at this level of football. Let's hope these last couple of games don't continue to snowball into more bad years.

The season has been going down hill pretty quickly the last couple of weeks. Mussman is a good coach and I have faith it will get turned around in the next couple years but I can't see a quick fix to some of the problems right now. As much as it feels like throwing people under the bus I think a change has to be made with the defensive coaching staff, the problems with the defense have been getting worse for several years now. Also I really don't think Landry is the guy at QB for the Sioux, he had a few decent games and a few terrible games. UND doesn't have a good enough team right now for a serviceable QB, they need a play maker that doesn't throw the INT. I felt after watching Jake early in the year he would be OK if he could be more consistent with his accuracy, but it has actually gotten worse which shouldn't happen at this level of football. Let's hope these last couple of games don't continue to snowball into more bad years.

Wait til the 31st, get your vaseline ready.

After today, I am more concerned about the offense than the defense. The D got pressure today, and really played OK. Our offense could have helped them out greatly by moving the ball and getting a few first down in the first quarter. The play of the game had to be the illegal pick on the TD that was called back. We missed a field goal and fumbled a punt from there. I thought we would go into half 10-14...instead it was 21-3. Hopefully next week the effort and play calling will again show up on defense and the offense will be able to find a rhythm and get things going in the first half.