SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2009-10

AZSIOUX

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of a college coach getting fired for a losing season - especially not this early in the season, but the fans in gooferville must be seeing RED right now (I know we would be up here).

In the goofers defense, their leading point scorer was not dressed. :lol:

Dude, Chill out! You always get so defensive!

Please! I am not defensive. I am just chilling. I just happened to correct your statement that was well, wrong. GPL must have fallen apart after the debacle that was the weekend.

Please! I am not defensive. I am just chilling. I just happened to correct your statement that was well, wrong. GPL must have fallen apart after the debacle that was the weekend.

One of the sioux-sports posters left themselves wide open with the "didn't we start 0-3 last year?" comment, and I simply said "you ended 0-3 last year" and you are the only one to get worked up about it, proving to be defensive. I was Just having a little fun.

One of the sioux-sports posters left themselves wide open with the "didn't we start 0-3 last year?" comment, and I simply said "you ended 0-3 last year" and you are the only one to get worked up about it, proving to be defensive. I was Just having a little fun.

How do you know that I am not having fun? :D???:lol: Unless your sitting in my living room and its just me and the dog from what I have seen you don't have a clue what your talking about. ??? p.s. the dog has gas. :)

Great quote over on GPL...

"Well one thing is certain. When Stoa left and Lucia said this teams scoring would be more "balanced" he was correct."

Man, things are dark in Minny. I am secretly hoping that UAA shows up to play like they did last night and grab a couple of points next weekend.

"Well one thing is certain. When Stoa left and Lucia said this teams scoring would be more "balanced" he was correct."

Man, things are dark in Minny. I am secretly hoping that UAA shows up to play like they did last night and grab a couple of points next weekend.

Playing poorly and no one scoring goals is balanced and consistant. :ohmy:

I agree, except for the secretly part ... :ohmy:

Looking at the box scores, both teams had 60 SOG for the weekend so the Goofs didn't get doubled up like they did against us...didn't matter tho apparently with the double goose eggs.

sioux at 2

inch power rankings

sioux 3 in uscho

uscho rankings

usa today poll

USA Today poll

1. Miami (22)

2. North Dakota

3. Denver (11)

4. Boston University

5. Michigan

6. Cornell

7. Yale (1)

8. UMass-Lowell

9. Princeton

10. Vermont

11. Notre Dame

12. Boston College

13. Nebraska-Omaha

14. Colorado College

15. Bemidji State

I know many gopher fans are calling for Lucia's head, but I have a feeling they will get well against Anchorage this weekend, and once they get their scoring confidence they will turn things around. It would be nice to see Anchorage take them out at least once, but in Minneapolis I think Minnesota gets on track.

I know many gopher fans are calling for Lucia's head, but I have a feeling they will get well against Anchorage this weekend, and once they get their scoring confidence they will turn things around. It would be nice to see Anchorage take them out at least once, but in Minneapolis I think Minnesota gets on track.

uaa will muscle them around friday night and then maybe if the gophs can score 1 goal they can win 1-0 saturday :ohmy:

uaa will muscle them around friday night and then maybe if the gophs can score 1 goal they can win 1-0 saturday :ohmy:

It depends how the refs call the game, I will stand by my earlier prediction I can see the refs being Shep and Marko Hunt this weekend with McLeod and Daddy Shep in the stand and the UAA with a parade to the box. I would bet anyone a beer on this. I can see the Gophers getting about 10-15 pp chances every night.