SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SFA

UND92,96

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an unrelated note, did anyone see Tebow get hit and start puking as they rolled him off on the cart? Scary stuff.

puking could be due to the flu, though he did take a shot to the head. The Pouncey twins were puking on the field before the game. Something like 36 of their players have flu.

Mussman should can both Mannaussau and Kelling before he the two of them bring him down with them. This is the same garbage as the last two seasons. We're now returning tons of experience on the defensive side of the ball and these two have proven they just can't get it done.

I've never been a fan of this co-defensive coordinator arrangement and I think I am being proven right. Even in our last years in DII, the defense was a shell of it's former self after Tim Tibesar left for Kansas State. It hasn't gotten better in our early years of FCS ball. This has to be fixed.

It's going to be the Noah Sheppard Show at The Al next week at 4pm CST. :D

Is a winning season still in the cards? I sure hope so. We have to win games to get the type of athletes we will need to compete at this level.

USD doesn't have anywhere near the weapons that SFA has. SFA's three wide receivers are exceptional for FCS.

SFA has dominated the line of scrimmage on both offense and defense: that's the fundamental problem for UND.

I've never been a fan of this co-defensive coordinator arrangement and I think I am being proven right. Even in our last years in DII, the defense was a shell of it's former self after Tim Tibesar left for Kansas State. It hasn't gotten better in our early years of FCS ball. This has to be fixed.

co-anything doesn't work well in any organization, doesn't matter if you play football or make widgets.