SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

Aren't hockey road game telecasts usually kind of a last minute decision? At least it seems like it in most cases.

Yes, that's usually the case, except for last year's early season trip to Anchorage, which was on the TV schedule when it came out.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently not. From the REA website:

2011-2012 FSSN SAT INFO

AMC-3 Digital - 87.0° W

K20 - 9 MHz

Ku Band - Downlink Frequency: 12095 V

L Band - Downlink Frequency: 1345 V

Symbol Rate 4.88

FEC 3/4

PMT 480

Video 481

Audio 484 (Primary L&R)

Receiver Audio Info

Left Channel - Mono Program Audio

Right Channel - Cue tones ONLY

Markets with WDAZ 102* - ON

Markets with WDAZ 102# - OFF

Markets without WDAZ 063* - ON

Markets without WDAZ 063# - OFF

FSSN is NOT available on DirecTv or Dish

Network.

Thanks Sparky!

This can only be good news for Fans with a Free to Air System after last years issues. There are some REALLY strong transponders on 87w to aim your dish like.....

11716 / H / 4850 76% quality on a TRAXIS DBS 3500

There are around 18 channels FTA on this satellite 24/7 so with any luck this will be a GREAT year for FTA satellite signal.

As usual anyone need any help drop me an e-mail : )

Finding 87 degrees by manually adjusting my dish was not too bad today. PSB was very helpful as usual and his tips for fine tuning once I found 87 gave me another 6-7 percent quality on several of the channels.

Can't wait to see what kind of quality we get on the broadcasts this year. Thanks again Pete!

Finding 87 degrees by manually adjusting my dish was not too bad today. PSB was very helpful as usual and his tips for fine tuning once I found 87 gave me another 6-7 percent quality on several of the channels.

Can't wait to see what kind of quality we get on the broadcasts this year. Thanks again Pete!

: ) You are WELCOME : )

I had trouble getting the FTA signal last year, so I'm glad to hear they've changed satellites. I'm definitely looking forward to the higher quality raw FTA feed once again, but will have my DirecTV as a back-up plan. Sounds like it'll be a good weekend to get dialed in ...errrr....motor over to 87W!

I had trouble getting the FTA signal last year, so I'm glad to hear they've changed satellites. I'm definitely looking forward to the higher quality raw FTA feed once again, but will have my DirecTV as a back-up plan. Sounds like it'll be a good weekend to get dialed in!

And remember NO ONE beats the picture quality of FTA satellite : ) Its 1st generation, uncompressed, and just under HD quality!

Looking forward to a GREAT season : )

Powered up at 72% , 90cm, traxis 4000

12015 V 4880 on 87W (AMC 3)

Note: Ralph site originally listed the tp as 12095, but it was changed.

Could be better, but a solid 70% signal quality here....

Scanned in at

12016 / v / 4870 for me.

scanned in at 51% on the openbox on the 30 inch dish. Nice picture! Was at 83% on the 6 foot with the traxis 4000.

What about the Traxis? I dont even have my open box hooked up.... tooo slow.

WOW 83 % quality will work : )