SiouxSports.com Forum

MACNAUGHTON CUP CHAMPS @ BADgers

AZSIOUX

We don't seem to fare so well against aggressively fore checking systems. That really showed tonight. Maybe this was timely in that Hak can make some changes and fix the problem before the post season.....

A bunch of crap? Come on. All I said was we weren't skating.

If you didn't think we were a step slow and our passing sloppy, we'll agree to disagree.

We just looked a little scatter-brained after the 1st shorty.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was a very easy outcome to figure in when looking at sports. the clinched last night. played solid til that pp breakdown then were done. just get out of there semi healthy and go get tech.

and yes there announcer was doing chants trying to sound like a indian. idiots really as they know they are just muted for tv purposes and not webcast. their producer should have told them that. either way the guy sounded like a idiot

I would not want to face UAA next weekend. DU is going to have their hands full...

UAA on the verge of sweeping UMD in Duluth.

I'm surprised how UMD has pretty much fallen flat on there faces. I was placing them to finish 3rd in the standings before the Minnesota series.

Hookers, booze and drugs?

No, even worse, big head syndrome.

That's crap! They got out played tonight. Big friggin' deal!! These boys have given us quite a ride this second half AND they won they F^&*in' MacNaughton. Get off your pity wagon and let's go on!!

Gawd, I hate it when out our fan base posts crap like that!! Say they were sloppy, say they were slow, say they were lazy but to say they have 'big head syndrome' is Bull Shat!!!

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bunch of crap? Come on. All I said was we weren't skating.

If you didn't think we were a step slow and our passing sloppy, we'll agree to disagree.

I agree with jk; Sioux played well except for 2 2nd period power plays, 4 oddman rushes resulting in 2 goals. THey were certainly going hard for most of the game.

Wisco played a solid game, and Connelly was sharp.

joke, man, relax.....

That's crap! They got out played tonight. Big friggin' deal!! These boys have given us quite a ride this second half AND they won they F^&*in' MacNaughton. Get off your pity wagon and let's go on!!

Gawd, I hate it when out our fan base posts crap like that!! Say they were sloppy, say they were slow, say they were lazy but to say they have 'big head syndrome' is Bull Shat!!!

Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty I thought we played pretty well 5 on 5 hockey. Our PP bit us in the arse tonight.

Team doesn't have to hang there heads low tonight. PP really needs some serious overhaul or something. It's just plain awful during long stretches of time.

Next up the Techie Huskies! Let's beat them in two! GO SIOUX!!

Well, I think Blais would have them running up and down stairs.

Really the Sioux played well for 2 and a half periods. Certainly well enough to win. Connelly stood on his head. The Mitchell goal broke the Sioux spirit. Kozek and Watkins missed a number of opportunities. I thought the Sioux were the better team up to Mitchell's goal. Wisconsin was opportunistic and capitalized on some mistakes. Genoway had at least a half dozen very poor turnovers and really hurt the Sioux today, this is the second poor game the last 2 weeks for him. He has got to get under control. I think that loss will probably eliminate the slim shot that UND had at a #1 seed. 2 games against Tech will do nothing for us.

On an unrelated note, talk about the height of hypocrisy. Holier than thou, UW, the school that won't schedule non-conference game against those with the evil nicknames, actually has some IDIOT doing insulting mock Indian chants on their webcast. So will there be a firing? A formal apology, or just a cover up?

No we didn't. I'm not talking doom and gloom, but we did not establish our normal passing game, our PPs were pretty pathetic, and we conceded some pretty serious turn overs in the face of aggressive pressing defense. I think this may actually be timely in that Hak can and will respond.....

In all honesty I thought we played pretty well 5 on 5 hockey. Our PP bit us in the arse tonight.

Team doesn't have to hang there heads low tonight. PP really needs some serious overhaul or something. It's just plain awful during long stretches of time.

Next up the Techie Huskies! Let's beat them in two! GO SIOUX!!