MACNAUGHTON CUP CHAMPS @ BADgers

AZSIOUX

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YA THINK! ugh, i just agreed with a gopher fan....why?:D?:D?:D

Because the Gopher fan doesn't have much hope left for the year for his team, but is slightly encouraged at Kangas' shut out and the D's great game, even though it was lowly MTU.

Home ice baby!

Because the Gopher fan doesn't have much hope left for the year for his team, but is slightly encouraged at Kangas' shut out and the D's great game, even though it was lowly MTU.

Home ice baby!

For real, why you post on here? I appreciate the occasional post by you, like other gopher posters, but why do you sit on a UND game thread and give us UMN updates? Seems highly irregular to me.

hows that 5th place push the mighty gophers are making ?

Successful!! :D

Hey, I'm just glad to know you're back. You disappear when the Gophs get smoked, but come back when the going is good.

I'm happy for you.

Never left. So if you're just noticing now, then you must have been gone...meaning you only come back when the going is good for the Sioux.

For real, why you post on here? I appreciate the occasional post by you, like other gopher posters, but why do you sit on a UND game thread and give us UMN updates? Seems highly irregular to me.

Bored. I'm out for the night, good luck to you all and don't remember to move those clocks ahead an hour.

Home ice baby!

Let me know if you have a lead on Final 5-Regional ticket package deals.

Bizarre turn of events. Sioux have the better of the play and chances for most of the game, then have this strange stretch of PP time where the Badgers get chance after chance. The last few chances were with a defensive pair of Genoway and Finley. Reminiscent of the surge by Wisconsin in the third period of the second game in REA this year.

Bizarre turn of events. Sioux have the better of the play and chances for most of the game, then have this strange stretch of PP time where the Badgers get chance after chance. The last few chances were with a defensive pair of Genoway and Finley. Reminiscent of the surge by Wisconsin in the third period of the second game in REA this year.

Absolutely, I just said the same thing to my buddy, just like that 3rd period of the sat game in GF.