SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Game Score Updates (Feb 27/28/Mar 1)

brianvf

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be pointless to cheer for SCSU. They're not even getting shots on net, let alone goals.

I have a feeling that we won't be getting any help from them... ???

I love being wrong. :huh:

Thank you SCSU! Time to get in front of DU for good with a win tomorrow over CC. Hopefully the boys will be fired up!!

If CC wins tomorrow (wash my mouth out with soap for even suggesting it) wouldn't they win the tie breaker for play-off decisions as they would have a 2-1-1 record with UND?

Well not necessarily because UND has one more game than them. I think with four points over the next three games UND can lock up the McNaughten.

UND is four points head of C.C. right now.

Actually the win was so huge that the Sioux do not need to win tomorrow. But of course it wouldnt hurt to be a point ahead with a game in hand going into the final weekend ???

If the Sioux win tomorrow, they would only need 1 point in Madison to clinch at least a share of the MacNaughton...two points would give it to them outright.

Go Sioux!!!

If the Sioux win tomorrow, they would only need 1 point in Madison to clinch at least a share of the MacNaughton...two points would give it to them outright.

Go Sioux!!!

Four points to win it out right.