SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday - Saturday WCHA/College Hockey Games

AZSIOUX

While the Badgers did some good screening on Kangas, there are also some goals over the past month that raise a couple of possibilities, such as (1) Kangas is working on being a Jeff Frazee understudy, or (2) the Lucia goaltending instruction is beginning to set in. Kangas just does not look good in net.

You're spot on. There were a couple of times where if he would have just made himself a little "bigger" he may have stopped a couple more. He looks tight right now, and he's getting beat an awful lot short-side and by some squeakers.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gophs on a pairwise freefall and kangas maybe needs his eyes checked (36 goals in last 8 games i think :D ) as hes awful along with that charmin ultra soft D, cant believe luciapet hasnt given patterson 1 start with how brutal ak is.............beautiful

the sioux may as well keep winning and grab a spot in that regional and turn it into the ralph in st paul :D

plenty of hockey yet to be played, 3 points behind du......lets go sioux

will have the sioux/msu preview up soon

gophs on a pairwise freefall.............beautiful

the sioux may as well keep winning and grab a spot in that regional and turn it into the ralph in st paul :D plenty of hockey yet to be played, 3 points behind du......lets go sioux

will have the sioux/msu preview up soon

it's hilarious that you say that because we were just joking about that while watching the minny/wisco game! i would love it!

But we'll see what happens the rest of the season! go sioux! :D

it's hilarious that you say that because we were just joking about that while watching the minny/wisco game! i would love it!

But we'll see what happens the rest of the season! go sioux! :D

keep winning and anything can happen!!

Since I don't know where to put this....Question for everyone, my roommate and I were talking and we could not figure out the last time that UAA did not finish last in the WCHA? Does anyone know or know where we could look? THANKS!

Check the 2004-05 season. I think it was MTU's turn that year.

well in a pipe dream maybe harvard can pull off a miracle tomorrow night and bu can beat northeastern. well actually with our luck bc and and ne will win. that's just how this weekend has gone.

Agreed. I think that BU could be Northeastern, but expecting Harvard to beat a (struggling) BC team is probably not something we can count on.

Go Harvard! :D

we are now tied for 16th in the pwr with bc but lose the tiebreaker so we are in 17th, falling 3 spots while not playing this weekend..

Someone else do the math but isn't our win % in the WCHA better than DU/Wisco?

If so, UCHO will put us in the tournament as a projected auto-bid when they do this week's PWR Predictions.

Amazing - the WCHA's best team (win %) is ranked 17 in RPI/PWR.