SIOUX @ SCSU HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MSUM makes it 3-1

Not one person picked the Sioux to score less than 5 goals tonight on this board....except one person. Is that a jinx or what...?

yeah totally, the players read that and said we will back that guy from wisconsin :glare: congrats, you called it, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ohmy:

4-1 msu

I don't think either team has really carried the play. SCSU has taken advantage of its chances, and BE maybe wishes he had the last 2. Offensively, the Sioux have tried to pound it on net, looking for deflections and rebounds, but nothing has bounced their way. At the end of the second, a puck finally bounced to Kozek's feet but he was looking the other way.

The Sioux really need to come back in this game. Lots of teams above them in the PWR shat the bed tonight and you need to take advantage of that with how volatile those rankings are. True, winning is what really matters . . . but winning while those above play like **** is even better.

And as I'm typing . . . Travis Zajac with a gorgeous pass to beat the Pens in OT. I think he has points in like 7 straight games.

It was the angle of the camera that made it look good. The puck hit the crossbar, ricocheted down, and crossed most of the goal line, but not all of it. Definitely no goal.

wow that was so damn close

lucia gets cheapshotted and a taste of his own medicine

I don't think either team has really carried the play. SCSU has taken advantage of its chances, and BE maybe wishes he had the last 2. Offensively, the Sioux have tried to pound it on net, looking for deflections and rebounds, but nothing has bounced their way. At the end of the second, a puck finally bounced to Kozek's feet but he was looking the other way.

I think SC has had more quality scoring chances.