SiouxSports.com Forum

Michigan/MSU cheapshot

jk

I don't know, lots of people around here said that there will never be a Finley vs. Wheeler rematch because Wheeler would rot away in the AHL. :silly:

It really makes you wonder why so many players have stagnant and dismal careers at UMTC. Lucia would have never played Frazzled again and he was a goalie in this weeks AHL Allstar game. If I am a Minnesota kid I would think twice about playing for Lucia.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tropp will spend the rest of the season in Sioux Falls playing in the USHL

Chances are highly likely that he won't return to MSU.

That's alright.

As for Conboy, Tim Conboy was just like him and he's seen NHL time.

Who knows.

Even Cheapshot Downie is getting serious NHL time.

hes the guy who knocked the F out of our recruit bruenteau as well last season with a concussion that sidelinded him for a few months but as bruenteau said that was his mistake

Oh....so that's why Brett changed his name. I was gonna say, his name doesn't have an F in it now. Was it Bruneteauf before or what?

:silly:

Which comments? I thought the comments about how he "didnt' think Conboy was going to sucker him" were odd, but other than that I thought it was pretty good.

did he mean the comments section after the interview maybe? not sure

Ahh...thanks for the clarification. I'm a little slow at times (some would say all the time)! :D

Haha don't worry about it, I can see how you thought otherwise. His interview was no joke. While I agree with some of the comments, I feel for him. Tough situation.

Another article to read. LINK

Bravo...

Fighting in hockey is not thoughtless violence, it keeps the game clean as the major deterrent from running another player head first into the boards.

Penalties and suspensions are a mere afterthought during the heat of a game, but the possibility of having your face pounded in by the other teams enforcer, that will make a player think twice about cheap shoting an opponent.

In addition to protection of the innocence through vigilante justice, fighting also adds an extra excitement factor to the game.

No one leaves the arena during a fight, no one even sits down during a fight. Some fans even go to hockey games just to see two players fight and in all reality what are the cons of fighting?

What about the final five? Golf in Hankinson this summer? I think that watertown has a golf course as well. :D

Because of the distance one must travel to get back to Omaha, it really limits what I can and cannot do.

The Final Five is out. I can probably swing golf in Watertown this summer, though Golf in Fargo would be better as I'll be spending considerable time back in ND.

Because of the distance one must travel to get back to Omaha, it really limits what I can and cannot do.

The Final Five is out. I can probably swing golf in Watertown this summer, though Golf in Fargo would be better as I'll be spending considerable time back in ND.

We are there dude.