SiouxSports.com Forum

Michigan/MSU cheapshot

jk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say golf...? Jeez, that's like a cuss word to me right now... :D

I am chompin to hit bad shots, beat my club and say really bad words.

I am dying to hit my new driver. I picked up an R7 at the end of he season and then I didnt' get to hit it very many times.

I am chompin to hit bad shots, beat my club and say really bad words.

I am dying to hit my new driver. I picked up an R7 at the end of he season and then I didnt' get to hit it very many times.

I hear ya man. I totally re-did my bag for this year except my putter. Cobra L5V driver with new UST Axiv Core shaft, Titliest 909 fairway wood, Titleist 909 hybrid, Mizuno MP-62 irons w/ Project X shafts, new 2009 Vokey wedges. It's hard to think about golf, especially when yesterday was as nice as it was.

I hear ya man. I totally re-did my bag for this year except my putter. Cobra L5V driver with new UST Axiv Core shaft, Titliest 909 fairway wood, Titleist 909 hybrid, Mizuno MP-62 irons w/ Project X shafts, new 2009 Vokey wedges. It's hard to think about golf, especially when yesterday was as nice as it was.

I have the old Vokey wedges. Love em, I have the X-14's by Calaway golf and my fairways are steel heads. I have the old ping putter zing that never fails me on a three putt.

I have the old Vokey wedges. Love em, I have the X-14's by Calaway golf and my fairways are steel heads. I have the old ping putter zing that never fails me on a three putt.

Changing so much hurts my game I think, but I gotta stay on top of things being that I work in the industry. So I try to keep my new stuff as similar to the old stuff as possible.

What you have is actually some of the better stuff ever created, even compared to a lot of the new stuff. Callaway has barely changed their X irons since the 14's, and the steel heads are still highly sought after. Ping putters will always be classic.

Changing so much hurts my game I think, but I gotta stay on top of things being that I work in the industry. So I try to keep my new stuff as similar to the old stuff as possible.

What you have is actually some of the better stuff ever created, even compared to a lot of the new stuff. Callaway has barely changed their X irons since the 14's, and the steel heads are still highly sought after. Ping putters will always be classic.

The only think I am changing next season is my grips. I put a bigger grip on my putter as well. I miss spoke I have a Anser 2 Ping Putter.

Speaking of Michigan U of Michigan is going to kick students out of the arena that use bad language.

During a scuffle that ensued among players on the ice after Steve Kampfer was knocked down, fans at Yost Ice Arena erupted with a profane chant directed at Michigan State, and fans of both schools in the stands were seen taunting each other.

On Thursday, an e-mail was sent to U-M students reminding them of the warning printed on the backs of their game tickets, which in part reads that "management reserves the right to eject any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, obnoxious or unbecoming. ... We will eject, without warning, individuals who use profane language and/or make obscene gestures."

The current reward for killing a Wolverine in the State of Michigan is a Pro Hockey Contract.

http://yourhabs.com/2009/02/02/bulldogs-sign-andrew-conboy/

this was his only option without sitting out forever waiting to play at another school. the habs saw it the same way with his overll development and had to sign him. the guy screwed up bad along with his dipshi% former teammate who used his stick as a weapon. what a bad situation all around