SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX/GOPHERS SATURDAY

gfhockey

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sioux are the first team to score 2 PP goals against the gophers this season

The stat I heard earlier in the game from the Gopher announcers was that the Gophers haven't given up more than one PP goal on any given WEEKEND this season.

We have three now, I believe. Two today, one yesterday.

Jones DIDN'T get touched at all!!

He dropped the helmet and gloves right away after the faceoff and Lucia skated away.

He was lined up as a winger. Odd.

Ya think Lucia and Jones "agreed" to fight, then Lucia just skated away? Wouldn't put it past a gopher player.

That's exactly what it looked like to me.

Naw, he said something to Jones. Something "gopheresque" :D

Jones DIDN'T get touched at all!!

He dropped the helmet and gloves right away after the faceoff and Lucia skated away.

He was lined up as a winger. Odd.

Ya think Lucia and Jones "agreed" to fight, then Lucia just skated away? Wouldn't put it past a gopher player.

That's exactly what it looked like to me.

Lucia didn't even look back, and you can almost bet Jones was yelling as he was chasing him.

By not looking back it makes it seem like Lucia must have known he was going to be coming, but was choosing to ignore him.

Obviously I don't have any inside info, but I'm just saying what it looks like to me.

Frattin's out for the game.

Fortunately, through all of this, Jones is the only player I could see getting suspended for next Friday.