SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX/GOPHERS SATURDAY

gfhockey

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite funny. Woog is absolutely frustrated with this. He keeps talking about how it drives him nuts how players (Hoeffel, especially) keep shooting the puck over the net.

It sounds like he's a lot worse than past years. Maybe it's because the Sioux don't have the known talent this year as they've had in the past few years. In past years, he'd at least give North Dakota props and say they wanted it more.

Ness really hasn't impressed me at all.

Trupp and Frattin just wore him out on that last shift.

On another note, she might as well write off Malone for next Friday's game, because it won't surprise me if he ends up dropping the gloves tonight.

...assuming a gopher player has the balls to join him.

It's quite funny. Woog is absolutely frustrated with this. He keeps talking about how it drives him nuts how players (Hoeffel, especially) keep shooting the puck over the net.

I couldn't understand why Hawful played instead of Kristo at the WJHC. I haven't seen anything in his game that impresses me.

Looks like Malone's stick hit Kangas in the side of the helmet after Duncan's goal, when he was driving the net. I'm sure that's why Lucia facewashed him with the glove.

The one replay they showed on FSN showed a gopher stick hitting Kangas, and that's what Woog and Franky agreed on. But they only mentioned it once, so we only saw one replay. So who knows.

The one replay they showed on FSN showed a gopher stick hitting Kangas, and that's what Woog and Franky agreed on. But they only mentioned it once, so we only saw one replay. So who knows.

It may have been the Gopher stick. The Gopher player was right alongside Malone, so I couldn't tell exactly whose stick it was.

Looks like Malone's stick hit Kangas in the side of the helmet after Duncan's goal, when he was driving the net. I'm sure that's why Lucia facewashed him with the glove.

yeah I saw that on the 3rd viewing. It could've been the Gophers stick though, unless I didn't see something. still, it's funny how the Gophers are playing like such hacks. and we all know how much they talk about our team's supposed goonery.

edit: oops, i took too long