SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX/GOPHERS SATURDAY

gfhockey

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best part about Alaska when I was there was beer in Coke machines! :huh:

No pop machines on this island. In fact there are no vending machines on this island. No beer or other alcohol beverages available either. At least when I was on the Navajo rez, I could drive off and have a beer in Cortez, CO.

Just lost satellite signal on the TV, no lose, the picture rolls on all the stations. One way of getting dizzy without booze! :angry:

Another Wooger-ism:

He was commenting on Malone hitting people tonight, or cross-checking as he said. He said something about "he did it last night and is continuing tonight. Somebody has to do something about it".

Woog must not remember that it was Hextall who was getting in their heads last night, not Malone.

He's still complaining about the cross-checking that we're doing.

No pop machines on this island. In fact there are no vending machines on this island. No beer or other alcohol beverages available either. At least when I was on the Navajo rez, I could drive off and have a beer in Cortez, CO.

Just lost satellite signal on the TV, no lose, the picture rolls on all the stations. One way of getting dizzy without booze! :angry:

I was on a naval island. They didn't give us much, but they did make sure we had beer!

Another Wooger-ism:

He was commenting on Malone hitting people tonight, or cross-checking as he said. He said something about "he did it last night and is continuing tonight. Somebody has to do something about it".

Woog must not remember that it was Hextall who was getting in their heads last night, not Malone.

He's still complaining about the cross-checking that we're doing.

I don't miss his commentary but gotta admit his homerism was good for a laugh on occasion.

I was on a naval island. They didn't give us much, but they did make sure we had beer!

The boys and girls HS teams were suppose to travel for ten days. The boys left but the girls got suspended. They were caught drinking. There are bootlegger everywhere!!! I gotta get in good with the girls BB team, that's all there is to it!!