SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX/GOPHERS SATURDAY

gfhockey

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The postgame comments bordered on dangerous so of course it is going to be a topic of discussion. If an NHL player made a statement like that there would be league action against both the player and the team. There may be more fallout from his actions yet and he brought all the speculation and posts upon himself.

Apparently I missed that. Are his comments posted in last night's thread? I don't want to make you repeat it if people are sick of hearing about him

Apparently I missed that. Are his comments posted in last night's thread? I don't want to make you repeat it if people are sick of hearing about him

You can probably find them here:

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost

Actually, there's a news article on the front page of the site that quotes Stoa's interview.

He's been dealing with headaches and fatigue, and many tests have still not shown what the underlying problem is. He had to stay back in the twin cities for more tests this weekend.

It would appear that his team is going to be headed home tomorrow in much the same condition! :angry:

Not to make light of Coach Lucia's condition....I certainly wish him a swift recovery.

I wonder if Lucia isn't a part of all this. A coach is a central figure to a team. Many of these Gopher players were recruited by Lucia. Now he's ill and the doctors don't even know why.

I'm positive people walk up to them in the Twin Cities and ask about Lucia. It's big news.

All that stuff going on... it has to be a distraction.

I wonder if Lucia isn't a part of all this. A coach is a central figure to a team. Many of these Gopher players were recruited by Lucia. Now he's ill and the doctors don't even know why.

I'm positive people walk up to them in the Twin Cities and ask about Lucia. It's big news.

It could be. The team needs to find ways to turn it around into a positive...to win for their coach.

EDIT: Just not tonight! :D

What's the story on Lucia?

Damn my lap top must be jinxing my work desk top. It's going really slow now too.

The Sioux are really backing off right now, and I don't like to see that. We are on a PP, and it looks like the gophs are playing better. Here we go. The fights are starting!!! Beer bottle on the ice just reported. Not good. We don't need to see that on the ice. Someone could really get hurt if bottles and other items are thrown on the ice.

The Sioux are really backing off right now, and I don't like to see that. We are on a PP, and it looks like the gophs are playing better. Here we go. The fights are starting!!! Beer bottle on the ice just reported. Not good. We don't need to see that on the ice. Someone could really get hurt if bottles and other items are thrown on the ice.

We're looking good for a sweep. Why lose someone for next weekend if we don't need to?

Though, I was all for Hextall going with Barriball