SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX/GOPHERS FRIDAY

BudLight

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A pleasure to watch the Sioux tonight. Best play I've seen this season. Keep the momentum and intensity for tomorrow's game.

If the Sioux can win tomorrow, I'll be much more optimistic of a real possiblity of a second half of the season turnaround.

Big points to get for this weekend's series.

The Gopher fans look like pee stains in the white out and the fun begins.

Hextall has taken a number for tomorrow night guaranteed. I hope he gets to give Stoa a much needed attitude adjustment.

I predicted earlier in the week that Hextall was gonna drop them Saturday... cant afford to be out tomorrow night, nice poise by the home team tonight resisting reacting to Stoa and his boyfriends' garbage

I have to say, except for a brief period in the 3rd, UND absolutely dominated this game.

Yeah they did. Great to see from this team...especially against UMN.

What was with Stoa? I'm betting that Hextall was giving him an earful all game, and Stoa finally had to goon it up. :angry:

I predicted earlier in the week that Hextall was gonna drop them Saturday... cant afford to be out tomorrow night, nice poise by the home team tonight resisting reacting to Stoa and his boyfriends' garbage

I think we will find out if Stoa is a man or just another yellow pussy tomorrow night.

I think we will find out if Stoa is a man or just another yellow pussy tomorrow night.

I agree. I was very surprised (and happy) to see the Sioux's restraint after whistles around the net. Tomorrow night, that will not be the case. Michigan Tech next week. Any Gopher gets smart and it's on...unless the Goofer player runs and hides.

I agree. I was very surprised (and happy) to see the Sioux's restraint after whistles around the net. Tomorrow night, that will not be the case. Michigan Tech next week. Any Gopher gets smart and it's on...unless the Goofer player runs and hides.

change "unless" with "when"

Here's what Stoa said:

Woog asked him about the scuffle at the end of the game, and apparently Hextall had been running his mouth all night so "somebody had to step up and do something about it".

And Doug's reply: "Good for you".

Doug Woog is officially a disgrace to FSN North. He used to be a big homer but in recent years has turned a bit more complementary to opposing teams when credit is due. But to say something like "Good for you" when a player starts a fight because he simply can't keep his emotions in check? That's simply a ridiculous thing to say.

Here's what Stoa said:

Woog asked him about the scuffle at the end of the game, and apparently Hextall had been running his mouth all night so "somebody had to step up and do something about it".

We'll see tomorrow night how much Stoa, or any other Gopher for that matter, will do about it. If tonight was Saturday night's game, there would have been an ass beating handed out after that, instead of the restraint that was shown.

Here's what Stoa said:

Doug Woog is officially a disgrace to FSN North. He used to be a big homer but in recent years has turned a bit more complementary to opposing teams when credit is due. But to say something like "Good for you" when a player starts a fight because he simply can't keep his emotions in check? That's simply a ridiculous thing to say.

I just don't have much of a problem with Stoa here. He said he was completely embarassed by their effort (and looked it). He's the captain, he was embarassed and POd, and here's a chance to give some back to Hextall and fire up his team for tomorrow. If a Sioux leader had done that in that circumstance, I would have been fine with it.

Woog adds so much good that you have to overlook the bad comes with it.