SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Sioux have always suffered from hot goalie syndrome since I started following the team in 1992.

What is that 17 years? I wonder if the KFAN boys will make an appearance this weekend at the long haul saloon?

I just heard on KFAN a few minutes ago PA and The Producer will be making the trip to Grand Forks for their show at the Long Haul Saloon on Friday!

GO SIOUX!!!!

I just heard on KFAN a few minutes ago PA and The Producer will be making the trip to Grand Forks for their show at the Long Haul Saloon on Friday!

GO SIOUX!!!!

But with no more Dubay it will be 2 hours 45 minutes of hockey talk, 10 minutes of basketball and 5 minutes of pro and college hockey. Granted Dubay was a Gopher homer but at least he gave us all COLLEGE hockey talk on the airwaves.

But with no more Dubay it will be 2 hours 45 minutes of hockey talk, 10 minutes of basketball and 5 minutes of pro and college hockey. Granted Dubay was a Gopher homer but at least he gave us all COLLEGE hockey talk on the airwaves.

very true. i cant believe when i come home to bemidji or up north and cant get any good college hockey talk on the radio for a good amount of time. its crazy to me up there.

How's the college hockey talk down in Arizona?

non much unless i get a call or email through the top radio guys here regarding a toews or parise or so on when the coyotes are playing a team here. when i worked for the coyotes as an intern out of school it was great being around there as my boss and the assistant gm were UND grads along with matt jones on the team at the time and kieth ballard it made for some really good wcha talk at lunches and at the rink. i did give our local guy here who is a hockey fan from NY every question to ask kye turris during a interview so they know they have a college hockey nut to help them if need be :D but besides that hockey isnt that important here unless the yotes are winning :D dont even get me started on building the rink out in glendale with such a small fan base as it is they decide to put the rink an hour away instead of half hour for most fans. im driving out there in a few for the fiesta bowl tonight. its a treck :D

Best college hockey rivalry at the second best college hockey arena. I love this weekend.

I'd like to say a Gopher sweep, but I see a Gopher win Friday with a tie on Saturday.

I only wish the Sioux had a better team this year (although your season is far from over). It's more fun to beat a good Sioux team than a so-so one.

Whistler maybe we need to start a blog talk for college hockey.

if blog talk means a radio show then thats cool but how many blogs are needed in the web world. most everyone with a blog seems to share the same info from eachother. not putting your blog down goon but just seems many are watered down copycat style

Best college hockey rivalry at the second best college hockey arena. I love this weekend.

I'd like to say a Gopher sweep, but I see a Gopher win Friday with a tie on Saturday.

I only wish the Sioux had a better team this year (although your season is far from over). It's more fun to beat a good Sioux team than a so-so one.

And what, in your unbaised opinion, is the best college hockey arena?

i hear ya when you say better team but its not like the sioux are 4-15, they are 11-10 and and 7-3 in their last 10 game overall. both teams will come out flying. cant wait

we can look at the last 10 games each and you can see the sioux have turned it on with that blip in michigan and the gophers have came back down to earth a bit themselves

SIOUX, 7-3

GOPHERS, 5-3-2

if blog talk means a radio show then thats cool but how many blogs are needed in the web world. most everyone with a blog seems to share the same info from eachother. not putting your blog down goon but just seems many are watered down copycat style

Yep watered down I agree. My wife thinks blogging of any kind is a waste of time and I expect my lap tops may go flying out the window any day soon. :D

And what, in your unbaised opinion, is the best college hockey arena?

thats easy - john glass fieldhouse :D

mariucci? please if thats the answer....... where everyone shows up 30 minutes after the puck drops if they show up at all

now if we are talking atmosphere then you dive down to the smaller rinks. neither the ralph or mariucci can even be in the top 10 unless the teams are playing eachother, then it gets fun :D

Yep watered down I agree. My wife thinks blogging of any kind is a waste of time and I expect my lap tops may go flying out the window any day soon. :D

i think there is a purpose to them for sure if its half copy and paste stuff but then adding your own insight to make it different. thats what make blogs interesting to me at least.

Yeah, my blogging efforts apparently are causing worldwide anguish within the female members of my household (excluding at least one daughter) as well.

i think there is a purpose to them for sure if its half copy and paste stuff but then adding your own insight to make it different. thats what make blogs interesting to me at least.

The blog posts that make the most noise as far as hits go are the ones that have less copy and less paste.

Yeah, my blogging efforts apparently are causing worldwide anguish within the female members of my household (excluding at least one daughter) as well.

My wife was asked if she reads Goon's world, she said hell I already live in Goon's world.

Its become a full time job with no pay with the weekly article for GFH and an occasional Illegal Curve articles.