SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

per brad

Brad Miller is back up to forward for tonight's game.

UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--16 Ryan Duncan--14 Brad Miller

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

19 Evan Trupp--29 Chris VandeVelde--21 Matt Frattin

10 Andrew Kozek--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

2 Joe Finley--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--3 Derrick LaPoint

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

SCRATCHES - toews,fienhage,davidson - lamoureux (appendix)

Bemidji State's lines

13 Tyler Scofield--19 Matt Read--17 Matt Francis

28 Jamie MacQueen--8 Travis Winter--21 Brandon Marino

20 Ben Kinne--11 Shea Walters--15 Ryan Cramer

22 Ian Lowe--23 Chris McKelvie--6 Darcy Findlay

9 Chris Peluso--5 Graham McManamin

7 Cody Bostock--29 Brad Hunt

4 Dan McIntyre--3 Ryan Adams

1 Matt Dalton

35 Orlando Alamano

33 Dan Bakala

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm waiting for someone to freak out about kozek on the fourth line...

interesting with miller back up front. hope it's a good move...

why? hes not producing at all along with 90% of the team. i would like to see toews fienhage in but maybe hak found some things clicking this week in pactice. go sioux

Interesting to see Miller back at forward. And all the way up on the top line to boot!

I like that 3rd line.

Hopefully Toews can work his way back into the lineup...

hell before it was if miller played he was on the 1st line then the next night he was in the press box :) never could figure that one out :D

why? hes not producing at all along with 90% of the team. i would like to see toews fienhage in but maybe hak found some things clicking this week in pactice. go sioux

BECAUSE... i've been listening to people all season whine about him not on the top line. i agree he hasn't done anything all season (aside from his physical play) but earlier this season it was difficult for anyone to agree with me on that.... i want production and i think he's where he's at for a reason.

BECAUSE... i've been listening to people all season whine about him not on the top line. i agree he hasn't done anything all season (aside from his physical play) but earlier this season it was difficult for anyone to agree with me on that.... i want production and i think he's where he's at for a reason.

Why start picking on Kozek again, the game has not even started yet, give the guy a break.

Don't you have anything better to do?

So Duncs is centering the top line, eh? I've never pontificated on his two-way play, so I hope Hak knows what he's doing. I do not believe this line will remain intact vs the Gophs next weekend. Too much firepower from the rodents.

I am disappointed with no Toews. He has shown me a lot more in limited action than Brad Malone ever has.

If we're moving DUncs to center, I would like to see:

Gregoire Duncan and Frattin

Trupp Toews and Miller

Kozek VV and Hextall

Watkins Zajac and Martens

A Sioux loss tonight might equal the lowest point in program history since the last days of Gino. Come on Boys have some pride! Go SIoux

Why start picking on Kozek again, the game has not even started yet, give the guy a break.

Don't you have anything better to do?

its not picking on someone. a player can be praised when they play well and they sure can be called out when they arent performing that great as long as its kept within the game of hockey and not personal. he has struggled this season along with others. thats not hard to see. we all know kozek has the tools to make a 2nd half run scoring some goals. lets hope it starts tonight. i say it does with 1 or 2 from him. go sioux

So Duncs is centering the top line, eh? I've never pontificated on his two-way play, so I hope Hak knows what he's doing. I do not believe this line will remain intact vs the Gophs next weekend. Too much firepower from the rodents.

I am disappointed with no Toews. He has shown me a lot more in limited action than Brad Malone ever has.

If we're moving DUncs to center, I would like to see:

Gregoire Duncan and Frattin

Trupp Toews and Miller

Kozek VV and Hextall

Watkins Zajac and Martens

A Sioux loss tonight might equal the lowest point in program history since the last days of Gino. Come on Boys have some pride! Go SIoux

The second I read "too much firepower", Carman snipes one. Welcome back buddy.

1-0 Gophers

The Gophers are playing a color tonight, Lets hope they don't lose. :)

That's okay, I've made up excuses if we do lose.

Schroeder/Fairchild/Hoeffel are gone.

Barriball and Carman's first game back.

No tDon.....

:D

Seriously though, I don't think we'll lose, these guys look terrible.

Is Andrew Kozek your brother or something?

Andrew has an NHL shot and for some reason can't score goals...With his shot he should put up Bochenski type numbers, not a career goal scored number less than Bochenski had his sophomore year!

I want the guys to play well, but they certainly should not be immune from honest and fair criticism regarding their on ice play