SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Tourney

AZSIOUX

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say punk the way he taunted the USA bench every time he scored.

If the USA gets to play them again If I was Rolston I would one of my players lay his ass out.

I would of head-hunted Taveras as soon as Della Rovere cheap shotted Van Reimsdyke. US needs to play with a chip on their shoulder (and learn how to clear the zone when killing penalties).

I was surprised with the cheap antics of the Canadian team.

I guess when they actually face a team of equal skill, they have to goon it up.

I really hope that the US gets another shot at them, this time for a medal.

And then I hope that they shutup the goons, the showboat Tavares, and the 20k fans and take the whole thing. :lol:

OK. We know where your loyalty is.

May as well cheer against your home country for the rest of the tourney.

EDIT: Boyfriends may come and go, but your nationality will be there forever,

I`m not cheering for Canada because my boyfriend is Canadian. I`m cheering for Canada because they`re a great team and deserve to win. Don`t criticize me just because I`m cheering against 99% of you. I`m allowed to cheer for whoever I want thanks.

And then I hope that they shutup the goons, the showboat Tavares, and the 20k fans and take the whole thing. :lol:

Punks on both sides. You never saw Parise or Toews showboating like that in the WJC. I hope we get another shot against the Canuckers.

I`m not cheering for Canada because my boyfriend is Canadian. I`m cheering for Canada because they`re a great team and deserve to win. Don`t criticize me just because I`m cheering against 99% of you. I`m allowed to cheer for whoever I want thanks.

The US has a great team too.

I just think you are caught up in the moment (and being in the host country, that would be easy to do).

Cheer away.

Canada was very cheap (the 1st period), and I'm not to surprised. They got the US off their game and had them looking over their shoulders the rest of the game. The US played very timid after the 10 minute mark in the game and it cost them. The US started taking some stupid penalties and that cost them more.

Taveras wasn't a showboat! Granted, he taunted somewhat after his goals, but he's the real deal!

Canada deserved to win, TONIGHT! They wont be so lucky the next round!

This was a typical US collapse. You know the rest of the story. Beat Slovakia, lose a tough one to the Swedes, get blown out by the Russians. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The US boys started the trash by buzzing the Canadian bench after the goals, somebody should have taught these lads that games aren't over ten minutes into the first period.