SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have watched this team as long as I have.......This is begining to look like a mess. Better Kick the crap out of Cornell next weekend or BIG ISH!!!!!

Cornell is another team like UAA and UMD, big and defensive (with a better goalie). The Sioux have shown in the last four games that they have trouble with that type of team.

I guess we should be hoping for a split. Although really we absolutely need a sweep for the PWR (if we are even interested in making the NCAA...although with a sub-.500 record, that won't be possible).

And CC couldn't even beat UAA last night either. I think that this year it is looking like a runaway UMN win for the MacNaughton, unless they tank hard.

Let 'em have it!...That dog wont hunt...now...but ..its not like the Final 5 is a home series right?....RIGHT?

Cornell is another team like UAA and UMD, big and defensive (with a better goalie). The Sioux have shown in the last four games that they have trouble with that type of team.

I guess we should be hoping for a split. Although really we absolutely need a sweep for the PWR (if we are even interested in making the NCAA...although with a sub-.500 record, that won't be possible).

DU 3-0 !!!!!!!

Why does everyone think tUMD is big? They're really not any bigger than UND. tUMD is also a lot different than UAA. I know everyone wants to think we play "clutch and grab" but it just isn't so anymore.

I would be happy with three points next weekend but not taking two wins next weekend is unacceptable.

I miss the old Sioux teams that could put the puck in the net and forechecked the crap out of other teams. Now all we do is cycle, cycle, cycle, cycle......until we lose possession of the puck and lose the zone. And all the endless passing on the powerplays has to stop. There are more problems than this, but I really don't want to get into it tonight, it's too annoying.

I miss the old Sioux teams that could put the puck in the net and forechecked the crap out of other teams. Now all we do is cycle, cycle, cycle, cycle......until we lose possession of the puck and lose the zone. And all the endless passing on the powerplays has to stop. There are more problems than this, but I really don't want to get into it tonight, it's too annoying.

You said it all - now I wish the coaches would get the picture.

You have watched this team as long as I have.......This is begining to look like a mess. Better Kick the crap out of Cornell next weekend or BIG ISH!!!!!

Cornell is a pretty decent team that doesn't really allow you to score. anyone who thinks the Sioux are going to roll this next weekend just because we are playing "Cornell" who may not be as "talented" as us will be sadly mistaken and probably even more upset. If we had troubles scoring this weekend multiply that by 10 next weekend and don't be surprised if our total goal total for the entire weekend is at 2 or below.

I hate clinches and I hate to do this but this team is pretty close to playing well.

I hate all this "they're really close crap" that is being spread around because this team really isn't if they said it with their minds and not their heart. they are not even remotely close to putting it together. I thought the same thing two weeks ago after the cc series and was really looking forward to us going on a streak before the holidays. however last weekend and this weekend have grounded me and as hard as it is for me to say this the sioux will not be playing at the end of march or in april this year. we just don't have the horses to do it. I'll bet you a beer Goon that we aren't any closer to .500 at the break than we are right now.