SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know we are all pretty frustrated here, but flipping back and forth, and du and the goofs are in a completely different league than us and umd. we've got no shot against either team if we play like this.

You are 100% correct. We are in a place we are not used to and that is the bottom half of the WCHA.

i know we are all pretty frustrated here, but flipping back and forth, and du and the goofs are in a completely different league than us and umd. we've got no shot against either team if we play like this.

we're frustrated because we wanted to see the team that played CC this weekend, not the one that played UAA

:silly: ARGH..this game is not even fun to watch anymore with all of these god damn penalties being called! Shepard and Hunt are NOT a good WCHA duo to referee games! You tend to get no flow going for any of the two teams! ARGH :D

On a happy note 2-0 DU over *cough* gopherchokers! :D

On a happy note 2-0 DU over *cough* gopherchokers! :silly:

I'm surprised gopherz isn't on here tonight talking about all the UMN "god like snipes" and "seriously killer penalty killing". :D

That said, both DU and UMN would wipe the floor with the Sioux team that played against UAA and UMD.