SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ South Dakota

bincitysioux

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this game on fssn?

Nope. It's on the same channel in Grand Forks that FSSN is usually on, but it's not on the whole network.

More explaination: USD/Mediacomm is producing the game, but FSSN did not pick it up for full FSSN coverage. The cable company in GF chose to pick it up just for the GF area and any cable companies part of the Mediacomm network may also be showing it. Cableone in Fargo never really had the option to pick it up.

Nope. It's on the same channel in Grand Forks that FSSN is usually on, but it's not on the whole network.

More explaination: USD/Mediacomm is producing the game, but FSSN did not pick it up for full FSSN coverage. The cable company in GF chose to pick it up just for the GF area and any cable companies part of the Mediacomm network may also be showing it. Cableone in Fargo never really had the option to pick it up.

Well Bowser from Sha na na is probably more entertaining anyway. :silly:

I don't know what the problem is but the last couple of times I have tried to login to FightingSioux.com to listen to the game it keeps telling me that I need a premium account to listen to the game. KFGO works but for some reason they feel that a 5-minute commercial break is more important than the game...

So I am listening to the USD feed...

GO SIOUX

Did you subscribe to the free audio package? To get the audio feeds, you have to register and select the 'SIOUXtra FREE Audio-Only Pass'. If you've already registered and still can't access the premium contact, go to 'My Profile' and see if that package is listed. If it's not, click on the 'Purchase Packages' button and "buy" it for $0.00. You should be able to access the audio feeds then.