SiouxSports.com Forum

Time for the Fire Hakstol thread

Goon

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Hill didn't give the bird to the officials. That wouldn't have been very classy.

Just to point out, that Hak gave the bird to the official after Adam refused to discuss with him the fact the Bearuline (sp?) pushed Malone into the penalty box when Malone could not see where he was going.

and don't even bother replying to me with some reponse otherwise...ignoring you now.

Dear Dave Hakstol:

Holy crap Dave, I had to look behind the bench to see who was there!

For the first time (maybe ever?) I thought I saw a "you won't notice much difference" team (Hak v. Blais style) on the ice.

Look what they can do when you set up loose!

Please, keep it up!

Just to point out, that Hak gave the bird to the official after Adam refused to discuss with him the fact the Bearuline (sp?) pushed Malone into the penalty box when Malone could not see where he was going.

and don't even bother replying to me with some reponse otherwise...ignoring you now.

Also their player jumped on Trupp (ala Stoa) and started punching him. We wound up without a power play and instead down a player.

I find it hard to imagine anything bad happening to Don Adam that I wouldn't feel good about.

Also their player jumped on Trupp (ala Stoa) and started punching him. We wound up without a power play and instead down a player.

I find it hard to imagine anything bad happening to Don Adam that I wouldn't feel good about.

I dunno. I'd hate bodily injury coming to Adam...

Campion got injured during a game (A UND game ironically) and he's gradually gone downhill from then on.

Adam...well, injury or not, he couldn't get any worse, but it is never classy to call for anything that bad (not that you are).

I'd love to see Adam fired and the news going public. It's not like Adam would be without income. I think this isn't his primary source of income.

Offensively we are getting our chances. Yes we need

to finish but the boys are working hard on both ends

of the ice. Sometimes teams go through stretches

where they can't bury the puck, but mark my words,

things will turn around and pucks will start going in.

Most of these posts are based on just your emotions

look at the facts and the stats and take the emotion

out of it. This IS a good team, and WILL start

winning.

Just like I told you fellas. Someone

here knows what they are talking

about. :huh:

I don't think it matters whether or not this thread is locked - fore as soon as such is done another one will erupt. It is human nature that we want someone to blame. Perhaps a flaw in human character - but it is what it is. When a school bus crashes - we want someone to blame, and it is not always the person responsible!

I don't think it matters whether or not this thread is locked - fore as soon as such is done another one will erupt. It is human nature that we want someone to blame. Perhaps a flaw in human character - but it is what it is. When a school bus crashes - we want someone to blame, and it is not always the person responsible!

This is why I suggested someone start this thread in the first place.

I wanted to give the haters somewhere to go.

At least Hill didn't give the bird to the officials. That wouldn't have been very classy.

As classy as saying in an interview between periods that "good sportsmanship goes right out the window" when these teams play? Now THAT'S classy!

As classy as saying in an interview between periods that "good sportsmanship goes right out the window" when these teams play? Now THAT'S classy!

And having his captain quote that the coaches told them to goon it up against Hextall?

Agreed, it's not the bird but how relative should we get? Hill's getting a free pass on last weekend and somehow UND fans always get "the halo".

I think it is funny that not even a word is mentioned on this one. I guess Hill gets a free pass?

• 2 months later...