SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give up shorthanded touchdowns? If not, they should be fine.

Nope, but you can decline penalties. . . . something Hak may want to look into. :lol: Sheesh, I need another beer. It has not been a great night for the teams I am cheering for. On the up side, my NHL fantasy players had a pretty good night. (Sorry, have to hang my hat on something. :glare: )

I agree.....you lose twice to the purple cows and thats a real shot to the ego that might be tough to bounce back from.

i think he was being facetious, but we need a win tomorrow nonetheless. LETS GO SIOUX!!!!! on a side note, did mario lam. not play tonight? i didn't hear his name, and thought he was one of the bright spots last weekend?

i agree with what someone said about how some upperclassmen need to step up because i've definitely been more impressed with freshmen this season than our upperclassmen. I'm not opposed to benching seniors if they can't get the job done.

how about benching coaches. whoever is in charge of defense and special teams should be benched.

I haven't been able to watch a game yet this year, but I'm more worried about our offense than anything. We knew coming into the season that goaltending and defense was going to be inconsistent from game to game. I at least figured we'd be able to score enough to keep us in most games, however. A split tomorrow will definitely make these problems a lot easier to stomach.

i think he was being facetious, but we need a win tomorrow nonetheless. LETS GO SIOUX!!!!! on a side note, did mario lam. not play tonight? i didn't hear his name, and thought he was one of the bright spots last weekend?

healthy scratch to make room for D.Toews I beleive.

I agree.....you lose twice to the purple cows and thats a real shot to the ego that might be tough to bounce back from.

Losing to this Maverick team should not be a "shot to the ego", particularly in Mankato. This is a club that could climb into the top three in the WCHA. Now, the way UND lost tonight, well, that's another story...

Dave

P.S. For more on why I think Mankato is an upper-division opponent, check out my WCHA Season Preview part 1 and part 2.

I'm not opposed to benching anyone who isn't getting the job done... Can we bring in some more defensemen at semester break? All in favor? haha...funny is how I'm serious.

genoway will be fine, he is still our best dman. finley and jones will be the defensive guys, and i still think marto will impress. am worried about lapoint and the frosh??? lots of question marks. lets hope eidsness will be a pleasant surprise.