SiouxSports.com Forum

WWU vs UND

SiouxMD

After two weeks off it is time to start talking UND football once again...

WWU is currently 3-3 with wins over Humboldt State, Dixie State and Western Oregon and loses to Central Washington, Eastern Washington and Western Oregon.

Yes...they have played Western Oregon twice. In fact...WWU plays Western Oregon twice...Central Washington twice...Dixie State twice...Humboldt State twice...EWU and UND once.

I will defer my prediction until game notes are out.

GO SIOUX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWU has a good quarterback, but with UND's secondary presumably much healthier now hopefully the Sioux pass defense can be more effective than the last couple of games. I don't believe WWU's defense is much better than last year (gave up 50 or more vs. both Central and Eastern Washington), so even with some rust from the long layoff I would hope UND's offense can put up some pretty big numbers again.

Actually their offense seems to be very good. I was able to catch some of their game against Eastern Washington online and they really moved the ball and scored almost at will. Their defense may be another story. This could be a similar game to last year which set an NCC scoring record but with a healthy defense and a team hungry for a game we should be able to pull away at some point.

Anyone know anything(or anyone) that maybe have ticket deals/coupons ect. ? Looking for two tickets. I know that one game they had buy tickets for six bucks or something like that. Yeah this could go in the ticket forum, sioux me :silly:

I'm not positive, but I don't believe there are any promotions/deals this week. Homecoming attendance is generally among the highest of the season, and I don't recall any ticket promotions for homecoming in the past (although I could be wrong).

Anyone know anything(or anyone) that maybe have ticket deals/coupons ect. ? Looking for two tickets. I know that one game they had buy tickets for six bucks or something like that. Yeah this could go in the ticket forum, sioux me :glare:

In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, fans can receive $3 off day-of ticket purchases if they visit the Alerus Box Office wearing pink. www.fightingsioux.com

If that helps at all?

Anyone watching/listening to the game? Any updates? The radio feed isn't working for me right now...anyone else having problems with it? Says I no longer have any packages purchased. Went to "purchase" the free package but it wasn't listed. Not sure what's going on...

Was looking and see that Trenbeath should pass Dan Grossman for 2nd all time receptions Trenbeath has 156 and Grossman had 159. Dressler still way ahead with 243.

Trenbeath should also pass Dressler today in career receiving yards. Dressler has 2110 and trenbeath has 2091.

14-7 WWU late in the 1st. UND led 7-0, but then WWU drove for a score, the Sioux fumbled the ensuing kickoff and WWU hit a bomb on the next play. 2 TDs in 17 sec.

The Sioux secondary definitely has some holes.

Then again, the Sioux were running all over them on that first scoring drive.

I guess it's a trade-off. haha