SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Parise with his 39th during a cluster**** in front of Kipper.

He's gotta pick up the pace 'cause Vanek is back. :whistling:

That picture of Greener reminds me of some gunshot wounds I saw working in the MGH ER. :blush:

That picture of Greener reminds me of some gunshot wounds I saw working in the MGH ER. :blush:

He has about 15 games to get 11 more. :ohmy:

That's what I told my husband when I was describing what it looked like.

They just showed a picture of Dean Blais on David Letterman. They did a spin-off of their small town news bit called "Guys that look like Dave". They showed a picture of Blais taken from a promo for the Fargo Force that must have been in the paper. Dave said that they could have the coach host one night in his place. He also joked about the coach "dressing up" for the picture.

Wow, at 42yo too!

Hope the old man can do ok with all the young guns. ???

I've decided to come back since the Wild have been begging me for years to join the organization. Due to GM Doug R., the franchise has been run into the ground, thus no good players in their AHL affiliate, the Aeros. (Or the big club, for that matter)

I will come in and give it 110%, leave it all out on the ice, lead by example, take it one day at a time, and hopefully put the puck in the net. as you know, it's not my first rodeo and god-willing, we'll bring the AHL Cup home.

:silly:

So he now needs 10 more goals in 15 games (knock on wood) do you think he will do it??

I think he will (again knock on wood)!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't think he'll reach 50 this year. Don't get me wrong...I hope he does, but I don't think he will. I would love to see him at least tie Gionta's team record though.

No, I don't think he'll reach 50 this year. Don't get me wrong...I hope he does, but I don't think he will. I would love to see him at least tie Gionta's team record though.

I have to think that he is going to do it.

I have to think that he is going to do it.

It will be interesting. I think if he gets to 45 with 7 or 8 games left, he's going to up the amount of shots he takes to try to get there, which will be fun to watch, because he already leads the team with shots. I also think his teammates (especially linesmates Zajac and Langenbrunner) will be trying to help him get there by feeding him the puck more. However, I've watched virtually every game Zach's played in the NHL, and unless he gets on a goal scoring terror, I don't think he'll make it, but he'll come close. I do hope I'm wrong!