SiouxSports.com Forum

I AM BORED, WHAT DO I DO?

AussieSiouxFan

So I am sitting here in my lunch break at work on my computer BORED OUT OF MY MIND. :silly: I realized that the next 4 months are the most depressing months of the year.

Right now I am just getting into winter, so it is cold and dull down here (cold for me anyway), the nhl was slightly entertaining but really I couldn

So what is everybody doing with all this extra time they have, what do people do whilst on the internet now there is no Sioux hockey news or events happening?? I need something to do or follow or get involved with because I have nothing at the moment.

Any advice would be great, and anyone with the same problem can let it out here ;)

I recommend getting a labrador retriever they take up a lot of your time. :silly:

Never a dull moment.

So I am sitting here in my lunch break at work on my computer BORED OUT OF MY MIND. :silly: I realized that the next 4 months are the most depressing months of the year.

Right now I am just getting into winter, so it is cold and dull down here (cold for me anyway), the nhl was slightly entertaining but really I couldn

Let him in the house, and you can pick up what he knocks down and breaks with his tail.

I had to get a fish hook out of his hind leg recently. It never ceases to amaze me the stuff they can get into.

I recommend multiple viewings of your favorite hockey movies....Miracle, Mighty Ducks (1,2,and 3), and Mystery, Alaska are the ones that come to my mind and yes, I know that there are MANY more. Or, I have to agree with Slamdance.....YOU ARE IN AUSTRALIA....your coldest day in winter is probably warmer than what ND was this weekend!

I wonder if "bored" would qualify for me...

I'm putting almost 500 miles a week (1500 miles on my car since last Wednesday... 8 days) commuting back and forth between Fargo and the Twin Cities for job interviews. I'm blowing $50+ on gas, $100 or so in hotels (if needed), and all for an interview about 30-60 minutes long and a 2 or 3 minute rejection telephone call. :silly:

Seriously, 7 interviews now in the Twin Cities area. Haven't heard from 3 (two are today though). And every rejection I get I say to myself "Why the hell didn't I just flush that money down the toilet and save myself the time?" The I realized that I basically did flush the money down the toilet. Ah well. It's tax deductible and good for the economy I guess.

Goon- I haven't even gotten to the golf course more than once yet, and that was one trip to the driving range. :lol:

Goon- I haven't even gotten to the golf course more than once yet, and that was one trip to the driving range. :silly:

Well I have played and put up some big numbers and shot some good scores as well.

I am all over the place.

Thanks everyone for your ideas, i will be trying some of these.

also i didnt mean to sound annoying complaining about nothing, but you have to admit, LIFE IS BETTER WHEN SIOUX HOCKEY IS ON :silly:

cheers

ah, it is ok....you weren't complaining too bad.....and life is better when Sioux Hockey is on. I still say that you are in FREAKING AUSTRALIA! Have fun trying our ideas!

I am bored too so I took an old waterbed frame and turned it into a cool looking locker to display items in that is now in my basement. It has a place for a bench which I have Sioux items on and also a top shelf which I put a game worn signed UND hockey helmet on. I'm using a pole that goes in between the sides to hang my jersey on that I wear to the games. If I figure out how to add a photo to this site I will post it. Other than that I'm planning a trip to GF for the Oshie golf tourney in July and looking for stuff on ebay to have many of the pros to sign.