SiouxSports.com Forum

Kozek

remington_270

Michigan only has 2 titles since 1965. Not exactly what I would call the best program either. :D

Another great lift for next years team...Kozak is back!!

My son will love it...pre-game pucks for the kid friendly Kozak!!

Looking forward to another great run from the Fighting Sioux in 09'!!

It is great to have Kozek back. Does anyone know if he actually had an offer?? If so I believe he would have been gone. That being said thank you Thrashers for leaving him alone. Gregoire Duncan and Kozek sounds like a good top line to me. We will be fine at forward that is for sure.

I think Kozek made the decision to stay before the Frozen Four. Someone posted that Kozek's dad was telling people at the F4 that Andrew was staying and that he had already bought him a house in Grand Forks.

Thanks for staying your final year Andrew!!!

I think Kozek made the decision to stay before the Frozen Four. Someone posted that Kozek's dad was telling people at the F4 that Andrew was staying and that he had already bought him a house in Grand Forks.

Thanks for staying your final year Andrew!!!

He did buy a house in GF, but no decision was made for sure to stay or to sign. He was going to talk with his advisor a couple of weeks after the F4, and then make his decision. Lucky for us, it was to stay.