SiouxSports.com Forum

Any word if anyone has decided to leave?

4-H 97-98

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again? :glare: Thanks for sharing with all of us your wisdom, newbie! If you really think what is posted on these threads is going to sway any underclassman from returning for another year, you are as slow as Bison Dan! To a person who posts on this site, Oshie--the hockey player--is one, if not, the most respected and admired players on the team. Oshie--the college student--has made some less than wise choices...and that is plural. People who cheer for the hockey player also have the right to question the choices of the student/athlete.

I just hope that his off ice troubles were a coincidence and not signs of him having an problem. He's got a great future ahead of him and it'd be a shame to screw it up. But then what do us "slow people" know.

I bet I could give you a few million reasons why he doesn't care what people like you think about his personal life. It's really sad that you have to dwell on the mistakes of a college kid.

Good to hear from you again! :glare: People like me should have a right to give their opinion on the good and the bad. Not dwelling on anything, but was making a point that Oshie isn't going to have his decision swayed by what is mentioned on this site. Oshie is a great hockey college hockey player and I think he'll make even a better pro. No pull that thong out of your butt and relax!

Good to hear from you again! :glare: People like me should have a right to give their opinion on the good and the bad. Not dwelling on anything, but was making a point that Oshie isn't going to have his decision swayed by what is mentioned on this site. Oshie is a great hockey college hockey player and I think he'll make even a better pro. No pull that thong out of your butt and relax!

You have every right to your opinion. However MY OPINION is that I think it is sad that you have such a hard time with what a college kid does in his spare time. It's really quite ridiculous, but if you are into worrying about the personal life of young male college hockey players, then more power to you.

You have every right to your opinion. However MY OPINION is that I think it is sad that you have such a hard time with what a college kid does in his spare time. It's really quite ridiculous, but if you are into worrying about the personal life of young male college hockey players, then more power to you.

Whatever. You are failing to see my point and that's ok.

Whatever. You are failing to see my point and that's ok.

Exactly what is your point? Is it that you are disappointed in a 20 year old college kid and what he does in his personal time? If so, you and others that post here might want to consider starting some type of support group to deal with it.

Exactly what is your point? Is it that you are disappointed in a 20 year old college kid and what he does in his personal time? If so, you and others that post here might want to consider starting some type of support group to deal with it.

Read my post #148 again. If you still don't get it have Bison Dan draw you a picture--they are good at drawing and coloring at SU.

Good god. His point was that Oshie is not going to make his decision based on what a few people on this freaking message board type. What's so hard to understand about that?

Thank you!

I don't understand all this secrecy or waiting. :glare: Is there a benefit in waiting to tell the school or their new club whether they are or are not leaving college hockey for the pros?

Unless it is all part of the game. I suppose if you don't sign a deal you haven't burned any bridges and can come back.

I would like to know as a fan just cause its interesting and nothing else is going on right now...

I don't understand all this secrecy or waiting. :glare: Is there a benefit in waiting to tell the school or their new club whether they are or are not leaving college hockey for the pros?

I doubt there is much secrecy within the team. I would guess that Hakstol knows for the most part what Oshie/Finley/Chorney/Duncan/Kozek's decisions will be.

And Kozek's dad was overheard at the F4 saying, "He's not going pro yet. I just bought him a damn house!" :glare:

Excellent sources here in Revelstoke are saying Kosek is gone next year.

Really think it would have been better for him to stay at least one more...but who knows!

Am sure Joe is upset about the house thing..lol