SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 NHL Playoffs

GeauxSioux

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask the same of the Americans who boo O Canada.... :glare:

I don't think there was a lot of American booing O Canada. The Habs fan in Montreal did boo the American Anthem and have a history of doing this... :0

Pens move on, battle for Pennsylvania should be fun.

That one could be a tough series, I am expecting a few fight and scrums in this one. The Flyers are tough and I used to think they were a bunch of thugs but they have done it by beating their oppostion on the ice and have out muscled, out hustled the Habs and the Crapitals.

IF the Pens don't stop acting like a bunch spioled cry babies the Flyers are going to run them out of the building.

That one could be a tough series, I am expecting a few fight and scrums in this one. The Flyers are tough and I used to think they were a bunch of thugs but they have done it by beating their oppostion on the ice and have out muscled, out hustled the Habs and the Crapitals.

IF the Pens don't stop acting like a bunch spioled cry babies the Flyers are going to run them out of the building.

Let's just hope the Conference Finals are better than the 2nd round, I thought it was quite boring compared to the first round. Alot more grit and heart I felt in the first round.

Let's just hope the Conference Finals are better than the 2nd round, I thought it was quite boring compared to the first round. Alot more grit and heart I felt in the first round.

I have to admit that I liked the Drama and thought the hockey was exciting. I am watchingthe SJ and Dallas series and it has been some good hockey. I am hoping that Philly and the Pens is going to be everything that it has to potential to be.

Stars win it on a great goal. Congrats to both teams, Sharks made a great effort and made it a series when it wasn't. Hopefully my childhood hero Doug Wilson isn't canned, he spent a lot of money building this team and sadly still fell short especially with all the high expectations.

I also wonder what will happen to Roenick, he wants to retire, I believe he still has a place in Chicago, Blackhawks need a veteran forward and defensemen. Could he fill that spot? He isn't as great as he used to be, but at the Hull/Mikita night the crowd cheered and did not boo for him when he was announced, a surprising change from the fans. I honestly can see him going full circle and ending his career with the Hawks, especially if he wants his number retired.

4 now, players should strike in the offseason demanding more pay, man these guys got it tough, 2 games in 1 night :glare:

I went to sleep after the first O.T. I must be too old to stay away...

I was hoping to see SJ win so we could have some more hockey but it wasn't to be.

I made it to the bitter end, what a game. 1:24am I could have been in bed but sleep is overrated. Makes me want the Sioux season to start already.