SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 NHL Playoffs

GeauxSioux

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a Blackhawk game back in 1989 with my uncle. My uncle told me and my cousins before the game that he wanted to hear us singing the national anthem. I thought, no big deal, I know the words. Little did I know you couldn't hear yourself singing it let alone the guy next to you. My uncle just looked at me and smiled. That was atmosphere.

Regardless of who the featured singer at the Ralph is, I always sing the National Anthem, so do the season ticket holders to my left. There is nothing stopping anyone from joining in. It does get a bit hard when someone like a barber shop quartet or the Sweet Adelaides sing but it's doable.

very fun game to watch. many crazy goals. The puck on Hossa's goal actually went THROUGH a skate.

That is the way that hockey should be played. The Western Division games are boring. They should just call it the Trap Feast league.

Watchin pre-game stuff on NBC, and Ryan Malone (Brad's cousin) was just interviewed. He liked the white-out... And I must say that I think that would be so awesome if we could get our whole arena to do that! If anyone else saw it, it was really sweet!!

Agreed, and IDK how the white out worked in the Mellon, but I think the REA needs a corporate sponsor for any chance of success.