SiouxSports.com Forum

Another Pact?

siouxguyinstpaul

I'm not sure how this will be received - but what are the chances of Osh, Duncs, Chorns and big Joe deciding to come back for another run?

BTW - great season to all the lads on the team. You made us proud to wear and support the Green and White once again

Zero chance.

I see it like this, If I am the Osh I can spend another year giving piggy back rides around the WCHA and wearing opposing players sticks like a dorsal fin while Anderson, Adam, and Sheperd look on, or I can find open ice in the big show and shine just like he has for UND. And as for the D-Men, they will do their job just fine at the next level too. Brian Lee being a great example.

As we all saw yesterday, any one of these guy's can suffer a Cam Neely type injury at anytime. I would want them to have the bucks in the bank and the experience of the NHL if something as terrible as that were to happen. Taylor Chorney I hope you are not seriously injured, you are a gifted hockey player and will be a fine pro.

With all of that I really do think that these guy's love UND. Thanks for coming back to have one more go at it.

I can see Duncs being back, but only him if any really. Chorney tore his ACL during the game so maybe if the extent of his injury is bad enough he would consider coming back to rehab for the season...? I do NOT wish that upon him just to see him back, but it's just a thought.

I can see Duncs being back, but only him if any really. Chorney tore his ACL during the game so maybe if the extent of his injury is bad enough he would consider coming back to rehab for the season...? I do NOT wish that upon him just to see him back, but it's just a thought.

I thought he said in the paper that it was his MCL.

I thought he said in the paper that it was his MCL.

Oh, I was told ACL...didn't read the paper, still in Denver. I'm probably wrong, but either way, it might leave a crack in the door. Marc is a big advocate of staying in school as well.

MCL is a better thing to tear than the ACL isn't it? Shorter recovery time, etc. That's kind of a plus for Taylor.

Yeah it is. In the paper, he said he didn't tear his MCL but he did do something to it. He said it should be around 1 1/2 months to recover I thought but that could change after they look at it more. I hope that he can recover in time for the pros next year.

HG your golf picture is awesome. I was wondering about Chorney as well. Oshie will be gone and Finley it will be interesting with the other guys.