SiouxSports.com Forum

Another Pact?

siouxguyinstpaul

Sioux fans,

A lot of intersting comments and opinions about the Sioux hockey team.

Another great run for our Fighting Sioux hockey team...having your last game be in the frozen four is something to be proud of. We are spoiled fans to have such a talented team year in and year!! It would be great for US as fans to have the entire group of underclassman back. I would totally understand if a few of them moved on to the NHL, $$ is hard to pass up, as well as competing at the next level when you can!

No need for the axe hax talk...great coach...just like to see his kids play a full season vs. just wellafter x-mas break.

I am in Denver, great to see the Sioux fans drink Brooklyns out of beer...wall to wall Sioux fans!!

Lets reload next year and continue to finish better than the Goofers!!!!

I found this quote over on the Western College Hockey blog. I would have to say that I agree with this assessment:

Anonymous said...

Elementary school commentary. That is an incredibly accurate description of Goons moronic gibberish.

Dean, you should sign your name to those posts instead of being a wuss and being "anonymous".

I found this quote over on the Western College Hockey blog. I would have to say that I agree with this assessment:

Anonymous said...

Elementary school commentary. That is an incredibly accurate description of Goons moronic gibberish.

so what is your point? Please get to the point. Just because you have an petty childish issue with me isn't going to stop me from living. Actually I could care less what you think but your starting to polute a perfectly good message board. Talk hockey or go some where else like GPL.

Anonymous said...

Seriously.... :)

These guys can go for their dreams and sign NHL contracts...but look at good college players like Irmen and Potulny. Although Potulny has had a cup of coffee, Irmen has not sniffed an NHL regular season game. I see big Joe spending a good amount of time in the AHL working on his foot speed, Chorney may have a decent shot ala Tom Gilbert. Oshie will make it, Duncan as much as I like him he is not an NHL player.

I found this quote posted this over on the Western College Hockey blog. I would have to say that I agree with this assessment:

Anonymous said...

The obsession continues.

Dean, you should sign your name to those posts instead of being a wuss and being "anonymous".

Brian:

I'm not sure I could formulate such an eloquent and accurate comment like that. I do appreciate the compliment, though.