AZSIOUX

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you have a hole to dig somewhere? ???:love::D

Oh come on....for announcing the goal? :D

Good win for the Sioux, although I think they are going to need to play better to beat DU/Wisco, feel free to disagree though as I'm sure everyone will.

god damn it, well only one thing matters, the WIN

ok so either way if we play Wisconsin or Denver we MUST play Sioux hockey or the Sioux will have a long trip back to GF.

i do not want to see oshie go out in a loss tomorrow, they have to step up tomorrow and play with intensity for 60mins.

i am going back to bed ill be here tomorrow ready for what is sure to be a great game.

can somebody find out if there is an internet video feed also post it or PM me or something, i would really appreciate it.

god damn it, well only one thing matters, the WIN

ok so either way if we play Wisconsin or Denver we MUST play Sioux hockey or the Sioux will have a long trip back to GF.

i do not want to see oshie go out in a loss tomorrow, they have to step up tomorrow and play with intensity for 60mins.

i am going back to bed ill be here tomorrow ready for what is sure to be a great game.

can somebody find out if there is an internet video feed also post it or PM me or something, i would really appreciate it.

It'll be on ESPNU. Check page 11 of this thread for some directions.

What a game by Lammy! The team but thank him a crapload cause he kept Princeton goal-scorers at bay until the last minute of the third. Too bad he didn't get the shutout.

IN PHIL WE TRUST!!

It's great to have a goalie who can play like a stonewall and win games for us.

None the less tomorrow I hope we don't have to rely on Lammy again. The team has to start playing like they really want to win and go for a national title otherwise we're going to be outside, looking in come Frozen Four time.

What a great, great effort by Princeton. Hak said last week the team that plays better wins 90% of the time. How often have they lost 5-1?

That said, would you rather they played like crap and won, or played great and had the season end? There are no style points now, only staying alive.

I wonder if trying to stay out of the box took some of their aggressiveness away. That will probably return with a WCHA opponent tomorrow.

Nice to see Duncan visit his office again.

The Sioux never score empty-netters, so that was nice.

demoralizing finish. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt us..... :love:

You think Hak is going to paint pictures of roses and dewy meadows in his post game talk to the team. He is going to say we won, but... ??? You can fill in the blanks. They should feel fortunate about this one!!

What a great, great effort by Princeton. Hak said last week the team that plays better wins 90% of the time. How often have they lost 5-1?

That said, would you rather they played like crap and won, or played great and had the season end? There are no style points now, only staying alive.

I wonder if trying to stay out of the box took some of their aggressiveness away. That will probably return with a WCHA opponent tomorrow.

Nice to see Duncan visit his office again.

The Sioux never score empty-netters, so that was nice.

Agree.

I think backing down on the physical play was the right decision. What beat CC yesterday? Powerplays. What beat SCSU? (other than the fact they are SCSU) PPG. Yes, it took us off our game but we didn't give them PP's.

In a strange way, I'm OK with allowing the last minute goal. Maybe put a little anger back in the locker room.