SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

Really hope we dont play Wisc. tomorrow, as we tend to not play well in front of their crowd...but then again, DU has had our number in the playoff for the past 5 years.

But if we play like we did this afternoon, it wouldn't matter. Definately need to be on our "A" game if we are going to head to the Frozen 4.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope we dont play Wisc. tomorrow, as we tend to not play well in front of their crowd...but then again, DU has had our number in the playoff for the past 5 years.

But if we play like we did this afternoon, it wouldn't matter. Definately need to be on our "A" game if we are going to head to the Frozen 4.

We will definitely need to bring our team that played Sat night this year vs. Wisco, not Friday's. That was the theme of the first half of the season.

Wisco/Denver announcers were commenting that the Sioux team a few years ago was 50% from Shattuck. :ohmy: Outside of Toews that has definitely slowed. Actually Wisco seems to be doing well there lately.

BD

We still have Chorney, Genoway, Duncan, Miller on the current roster... as far as next year I know Blood and Toews... I'm sure there are others...

Wisco/Denver announcers were commenting that the Sioux team a few years ago was 50% from Shattuck. :ohmy: Outside of Toews that has definitely slowed. Actually Wisco seems to be doing well there lately.

BD

The guys calling UND game said that Bina was the hometown boy from Red River. They need to do better info gathering. But that what we get from a networks that only cares about hockey when it is in there favor.$$$$

We still have Chorney, Genoway, Duncan, Miller on the current roster... as far as next year I know Blood and Toews... I'm sure there are others...

After I pressed submit I remembered Blood. Agreed on the current roster just want to keep the faucet open. Love that high end talent!!!! :ohmy:

BD

The guys calling UND game said that Bina was the hometown boy from Red River. They need to do better info gathering. But that what we get from a networks that only cares about hockey when it is in there favor.$$$$

A national announcer for a network that doesn't care about hockey manages to somehow attach the right town with Bina and you expect more? I am floored that they even got 1 of the high schools right.