SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think it's a GOOD thing that Notre Dame has made the Frozen Four. College hockey is a niche market sport and maybe some success for the Golden Domers will give our great game a little more exposure. Congratulations Fighting Irish!

I actually think it's a GOOD thing that Notre Dame has made the Frozen Four. College hockey is a niche market sport and maybe some success for the Golden Domers will give our great game a little more exposure. Congratulations Fighting Irish!

a fresh face in the frozen 4 is a good thing, maybe miami would be another good thing but i see BC with a 4-2 win today or 5-3. high scoring and then the sioux follwing with a 3-1 win

And they have sweet helmets. Much nicer than the ones the will be facing in 2 weeks.

What is with Norton continuing to hate on UND?

We didn't play our best game yesterday, but we won.

Who cares!!! The final score at the end of the game at 6 is the only thing that matters! This Norton guy can say whatever he wants!

It's funny, because he loved us last year.

You'd think the story about "The Pact" would get some of those with "eastern bias" to support the Sioux.

if they make the frozen 4 then it will be noticed but until then nothing has been acomplished regarding that