SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

I had New Hampshire, Michigan State, Michigan and Clarkson today. Notre Dame screwed it up for me.

Wow! You rock. :lol:

Next year, I'm going to put either the sure wins (UND and perhaps any team that plays the AHA or CHA) or UND in the win column and then after that, go for every team I think would lose on paper. That way, my bracket so far would be 100% dead on right now.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ND beat UNH by getting the puck past Regan 4 more times than UNH got past Pearce. :lol:

Sounds like one of Frank's "keys to the game"!

Doug: Frank, what would you say is the formula for success for MSU tonight?

Frank: No super-secret potion at all, Doug. MSU must simply score more goals than Colorado College. If they do, there is a good chance they will advance to tomorrow night's title game.

Doug: Uhhhh...thanks, Frank, for that valuable insight.

Sounds like one of Frank's "keys to the game"!

Doug: Frank, what would you say is the formula for success for MSU tonight?

Frank: No super-secret potion at all, Doug. MSU must simply score more goals than Colorado College. If they do, there is a good chance they will advance to tomorrow night's title game.

Doug: Uhhhh...thanks, Frank, for that valuable insight.

Don't give Frank points for originality. He stole that from John Madden. DUH! :lol:

MSU looked UNSTOPPABLE tonight.

I hope you are exaggerating. CC was destroying MSU in shots. I didn't coherently watch the whole game, but when I did the puck was often in the MSU zone. In about the five or six times I've seen MSU play live or in person, I think this is the first time they scored more than 3 goals.

MSU looked UNSTOPPABLE tonight.

CC looked terrible.

MSU looked ok.

Lerg played amazing.

If Lerg was just a bit off on a couple of those, CC would have been off to the races in the first/second period. Even though CC looked like crap, they were still getting a boatload of quality chances, which says something about MSU IMO.

I hope you are exaggerating. CC was destroying MSU in shots. I didn't coherently watch the whole game, but when I did the puck was often in the MSU zone. In about the five or six times I've seen MSU play live or in person, I think this is the first time they scored more than 3 goals.

I agree with you.

But they didn't score more than 3 goals. :lol:

Just got to the hotel in Madison.... I can't friggin believe the outcomes of today's games, ugh there goes my bracket!!! Let's hope the Sioux can get a win for the WCHA tomorrow! GO SIOUX!!!

My bracket is gone as well. UNH and CC really screwed things up for me.

Let the CCHA fans thumping their chests ensue until a WCHA team wins the national title :lol:.

I was in a way.

I look at it this way. CC dominated in shots, but MSU dominated in goals. MSU had the ideal that I criticize UND for lacking during the rough stretch early in the season in the fact that a good percentage of their shots early on found twine.

The first period was dominated by CC, but when MSU scored their first goal, it was alllllll over. CC didn't do badly in shots, but it did lay an egg.

I was in a way.

I look at it this way. CC dominated in shots, but MSU dominated in goals. MSU had the ideal that I criticize UND for lacking during the rough stretch early in the season in the fact that a good percentage of their shots early on found twine.

The first period was dominated by CC, but when MSU scored their first goal, it was alllllll over. CC didn't do badly in shots, but it did lay an egg.

shots are way over rated. its all about scoring chances and msu had those and made them count. cc had some nice ones as well but not as many. cc desereved to go home. they flat out got beat by mich st. go home CC and let a real WCHA team play

shots are way over rated. its all about scoring chances and msu had those and made them count. cc had some nice ones as well but not as many. cc desereved to go home. they flat out got beat by mich st. go home CC and let a real WCHA team play

CC looked slow. Thye were playing at HOME for crying out loud and to me you could hardly tell there were Tigers fans in the stands. Poor effort by CC, three losses in a row to end the season. SCSU...while I guess I am not surprised!! LOL

CC looked slow. Thye were playing at HOME for crying out loud and to me you could hardly tell there were Tigers fans in the stands. Poor effort by CC, three losses in a row to end the season. SCSU...while I guess I am not surprised!! LOL

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi...

pathetic showing by the wcha tonight... was very dissapointed in SCSU i thought they would beat down clarkson. UND better pick it up tomorrow

scsu is a given. they are pathetic. cc was very very dissapointing. they had a regional in their home arena with te frozen 4 a hour away and laid a friken egg. props to msu. they beat them in every part of the game. lets go sioux. lets go sioux