SiouxSports.com Forum

Final 5 Suite

petey23

Myself and a few others have a line on a Suite for the Final 5 next weekend. We may have a couple spots open but need to act quickly on taking it. If anyone is interested please pm me on this site. the cost per person is $250 which of course includes your ticket package.

Myself and a few others have a line on a Suite for the Frozen 5 next weekend. We may have a couple spots open but need to act quickly on taking it. If anyone is interested please pm me on this site. the cost per person is $250 which of course includes your ticket package.

:D 1 series at a time here Petey.

Myself and a few others have a line on a Suite for the Frozen 5 next weekend. We may have a couple spots open but need to act quickly on taking it. If anyone is interested please pm me on this site. the cost per person is $250 which of course includes your ticket package.

frozen 4 or final 5 or is there a new tourney we dont know about :D

I understand that. But it is either get the suite now or it's gone.

Petey, you said Frozen 5, but I'm going to assume (I hate doing that) that you mean the Final 5 since you also say next weekend.

Just looking to clarify, but thanks to Gopherz, I think it's all figured out. :D

Myself and a few others have a line on a Suite for the Final 5 next weekend. We may have a couple spots open but need to act quickly on taking it. If anyone is interested please pm me on this site. the cost per person is $250 which of course includes your ticket package.

Corrected.

Excel Energy Center

Wcha final 5

Well, almost.

Xcel Energy Center and the

Red Baron WCHA Final Five Tournament

(As long as we're being picky, that is.) :D

CORRECTION, it is called the Tombstone WCHZ Final Five Tournament - since I had the poster HANDED to me will a smile and a laugh... I have never called it by the old name. The Xcel and WCHA knew when they handed the posters out - what was on them!! - A unprofessional acts by the athletic conference and hosting venue. How they still get to host this evemt is beyond me - well, I know why $$$$$$$...

CORRECTION, it is called the Tombstone WCHZ Final Five Tournament - since I had the poster HANDED to me will a smile and a laugh... I have never called it by the old name. The Xcel and WCHA knew when they handed the posters out - what was on them!! - A unprofessional acts by the athletic conference and hosting venue. How they still get to host this evemt is beyond me - well, I know why $$$$$$$...

:D Would it make you feel better if they have the people this year handing out the posters wearing Holy Cross jerseys with blond permed hair and manicures, because I'm sure 2 years from now Gopher fans won't be pissed off about that anymore but you will still be crying about the misprinted poster.

:huh: Would it make you feel better if they have the people this year handing out the posters wearing Holy Cross jerseys with blond permed hair and manicures, because I'm sure 2 years from now Gopher fans won't be pissed off about that anymore but you will still be crying about the misprinted poster.

:D too funny, do not care about the poster - never did .. I threw that away.. it was the decision making process to hand them out anyway - just a bit of disrespect by the WCHA and Xcel staff - yes, the staff that knew what they were handing out laughing as they did - classy.. Not sure what Holy Cross has to do with this - all U of M had to do was win the game!! :D

:D Would it make you feel better if they have the people this year handing out the posters wearing Holy Cross jerseys with blond permed hair and manicures, because I'm sure 2 years from now Gopher fans won't be pissed off about that anymore but you will still be crying about the misprinted poster.

I was with you up to the part where you said "Gopher fans won't be pissed off about that anymore".... :D