SiouxSports.com Forum

Final 5 Suite

petey23

:D Would it make you feel better if they have the people this year handing out the posters wearing Holy Cross jerseys with blond permed hair and manicures, because I'm sure 2 years from now Gopher fans won't be pissed off about that anymore but you will still be crying about the misprinted poster.

According to a report on www.gopherpucklive.com, the Gopher hockey team will be displaying a show of unity this coming weekend that will put to shame last year's perm jobs.

Oh I can't wait to see this. Anyone else want to drive down to Mankato and wear your Sioux jerseys while cheering for the purple cows?

Myself and a few others have a line on a Suite for the Final 5 next weekend. We may have a couple spots open but need to act quickly on taking it. If anyone is interested please pm me on this site. the cost per person is $250 which of course includes your ticket package.

Petey,

Six so far and a couple on the fence. I'll call 'ya. Geez, Pete how could you not know? It's WCHA not Wcha.

jeff