SiouxSports.com Forum

Injuries?

MJohnce

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the chances that we hear who may/may not play this weekend on the coaches show this evening? Im sure they won't say whats wrong but I hope they give us some insight on who we can look forward to see on the ice. Im far from at ease with these games this weekend as it is.

Reading between the coach speak--both will play!

Yeah I knew trupp was out, and I had said that both Osh and Genoway would be back this weekend(as a hunch), but with so many rumors its hard to believe anyone, ya know... Oshie went from having the flu, to a broken rib, to a messed up ankle in a span of three days! :D But Im glad my first hunch will probably go through, since we need them pretty badly. If we have some 0-0 games going into the third period I might tweak out slightly. SCORE, whoever it is, SCORE!

trupp is out for sure said hak on the hammer show... oshie is a 75/25 for playing and genoway 50/50.

A caller also asked about Forney (same one that asked about Trupp and Oshie). Hak said Forney was available to play - and that was IT. He moved on to the injuries topic which was, from what I heard, non-committal. No suprises really - gotta expect him to play it close to the vest at this point. I didn't hear the 75/25 or 50/50 comment - but I probably missed it.

Yeah I knew trupp was out, and I had said that both Osh and Genoway would be back this weekend(as a hunch), but with so many rumors its hard to believe anyone, ya know... Oshie went from having the flu, to a broken rib, to a messed up ankle in a span of three days! :D But Im glad my first hunch will probably go through, since we need them pretty badly. If we have some 0-0 games going into the third period I might tweak out slightly. SCORE, whoever it is, SCORE!

then you have bad sources or hear bad rumors :D

like i said 2 days ago - the oshie and genoway (with a HARD g) will both light the lamp :D

trupp is out for sure said hak on the hammer show... oshie is a 75/25 for playing and genoway 50/50.

How can you make that statement? Hak didn't.

Both players are dealing with pretty painful injuries. I, frankly, don't expect either to be on the ice Friday.