SiouxSports.com Forum

Wild in Grand Forks?

stickboy1956

if you read my post i directly said the arena isnt he issue, its if they want to be in grand forks, you must have missed that part

I saw it, I was agreeing with your statement.

Easy Avs....I wasn't saying GF is a pasture, I can see how you would read it that way. To say athletes wouldn't notice if they were in minneapolis or GF is.....ummmmm talk to an agent. Different strokes for different folks. Agree to disagree.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it, I was agreeing with your statement.

Easy Avs....I wasn't saying GF is a pasture, I can see how you would read it that way. To say athletes wouldn't notice if they were in minneapolis or GF is.....ummmmm talk to an agent. Different strokes for different folks. Agree to disagree.

Sorry I guess I miss understood your previous post but who gives a rats ass about an agent. Talk to a player thats been on a long road trip. Its a blur but thats what they get paid to do. Yep different strokes for different folks.

Aren't we talking about only a week? It's not like they would be playing half of the season here.

As far as I understand, yes, just a week or so, of training camp.

Seems to me like the best training facilities would be top of the list when it comes to choosing a place to practice.

This is not meant as a slamb or a retort to make anyone look bad but there isn't a lot of Pasture land in Grand Forks County.

Most of the farm land in the Red River Valley is much too fertile to waste it on Pasture land. There are some farms that specialize in cattle but there isn't as much as say Southern Minnesota or Iowa. Just for the record.

• 3 months later...
Their camp will open here on Sept 20. Did I hear today that Carrie Underwood will be performing at the REA on Sept 27th? And doesn't the UND exhibition game against Manitoba fall on Oct 5th? The place will be busy!

I will take Carrie Underwood over hockey any day!! LOL!! Man she is a hottie!

spacer.gif

QUOTE (ksixpack @ Mar 1 2008, 06:23 PM) post_snapback.gifIt won't be Marriucci or the DECC because neither are NHL size rinks. You can bet it will be the Ralph.

QUOTE (Gopherguy33 @ Mar 1 2008, 08:51 PM) post_snapback.gifWouldn't count on it.

QUOTE (SiouxCrioux1 @ Jun 13 2008, 09:31 PM) post_snapback.gifGood call. :lol:

QUOTE (Gopherguy33 @ Jun 16 2008, 08:55 AM) post_snapback.gifRead my posts before you pat yourself on the back :silly: The day they are there during the season, I will eat crow. Until then, read before you write.

??

spacer.gif

??

My earlier comment was sustaining an NHL franchise during the SEASON, not camp. It wouldnt work as a regular season home for large amount of time. If my name was Siouxguy33 you wouldn't have said anything about previous posts. Enjoy camp and think what you will. Thanks for chiming in for the first time on the subject.