SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm torn. Is it better to be in Miami's region or Notre Dame's?

Western Michigan 3, Notre Dame 0.

Which just proves again :D how much the CCHA stinks.

Careful or REDHACK will be over here giving everyone negative rep and telling us how the WCHA is over rated.

:D

Just for the first round.

The elite eight will be ALL-WCHA.

it is possible Hockey is horrible, EZAC isn't going to have many teams and Notre Dame is dropping.

If there is 3 CCHA, 2 HE, 1 EZAC, 1 AHA, 1 CHA Why not 8 WCHA teams. I do think the WCHA will

have just 5-6 teams, but who knows.

Careful or REDHACK will be over here giving everyone negative rep and telling us how the WCHA is over rated.

:D

I love it - when the CCHA gets mad at us for calling Miami or Michigan cupcakes, they always bring up that they are so high in the pairwise, but if the CCHA is such a powerhouse how is it that there are 8 of 10 WCHA teams in the top 14. Can't have it both ways boys. (Just think how BAD those other leagues must be if the likes of Minnesota with the year that they are having this year can be ranked tied for 12th)

Couple of observations on the UAA/UMN tilt:

1. Whoever is controlling the cameras for the broadcast (obviously not FSN North) is a retard. Close ups when you don't need them, missing plays (but getting lucky due to UAA's inability to play offense). They need competent producers up there. Keep the wide angle for the plays and the close ups for the replays.

2. I just watched probably the worst 5 on 3 powerplay in my lifetime. Minnesota is going to destroy UAA tonight because they couldn't take advantage of this 2 man advantage which gave MInnesota all the confidence they'll need.

Then again... there is no O in UAA.

Tech has fallen off being a TUC, and Northeastern is also fading fast. Those things hurt us...but its true, all we can do is take care of ourselves.

We are all but secured a place in the dance right now. We just have to figure out if we're going with the prom queen or with our sister

Just got back from a fire call, so I figured I'd watch the Gopher game...are you guys watching the same feed with Woog and Frank calling the game from the studio? Very strange....sounds like they are commenting from in a tunnel or something. I agree with earlier posters comments on the shoddy camera work.

Just got back from a fire call, so I figured I'd watch the Gopher game...are you guys watching the same feed with Woog and Frank calling the game from the studio? Very strange....sounds like they are commenting from in a tunnel or something. I agree with earlier posters comments on the shoddy camera work.

Period 2 was full of hooking/holding, interferance non-calls...nothing new in the wcha :D

Kinda reminds me of Comedy Central's Mystery Science Theater. . . . .all we need is to see them sitting in silhoutte commenting. :D