SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I read somewhere on here that the top guys may not get much time this weekend, is that true? I need to get Nick that jersey from AZ :huh:

no way, these games are very important in the overall pairwise and have to stay sharp. bemidji always comes out playing well against the sioux at least the first game. no reason to rest anyone. we just had a 2 week layoff ya know. hell ill send nick a jersey either way :) nice gesture though!

Well, a once promising night turned out be pretty so-so. The teams we really wanted to lose in CC and UNH did not. Denver also is winning which keeps the pressure on us for the 2 seed (not that I think we will let them get it). The Michigan loss is good for the polls and might help us out in the numbers as well. Nice to see St. Cloud win, if only to bring Tech closer to the 9 spot for a possible playoff trip to GF. The gophers winning helps with the Tech scenario but it is not a big deal. Maybe tomorrow will bring a bounty of good results.

So I get home a bit late tonight and turn on the tube to CSTV counting on some college hockey. It was on. But why THE F*** HAS MICHIGAN BEEN ON FOR THE LAST 3 or 4 WEEKS?

I guess I did miss last week, so maybe it just seems that way, but I swear they always have the CCHA on and it always is michigan. Thank goodness they lost!

I couldn't find a good email address to bitch like the devoted Sioux fan that I am.

So I get home a bit late tonight and turn on the tube to CSTV counting on some college hockey. It was on. But why THE F*** HAS MICHIGAN BEEN ON FOR THE LAST 3 or 4 WEEKS?

I guess I did miss last week, so maybe it just seems that way, but I swear they always have the CCHA on and it always is michigan. Thank goodness they lost!

I couldn't find a good email address to bitch like the devoted Sioux fan that I am.

CSTV doesn't put an e-mail address on their site - at least I couldn't find one when I was trying to bitch about the fact that they had a video on Eric Ehn saying he was the Hobey Baker winner last year. :huh:

Because most of the media for what ever reason can't see past the Cup Cake Hockey association. If you listen to the INCH broadcast they kept telling us that the WCHA isn't that good and that the CCHA is a great league top to bottom. No one can look us in the eye and say that with a straight face...

Because most of the media for what ever reason can't see past the Cup Cake Hockey association. If you listen to the INCH broadcast they kept telling us that the WCHA isn't that good and that the CCHA is a great league top to bottom. No one can look us in the eye and say that with a straight face...

especially when the current pairwise places a potential 8 WCHA teams in the NCAAs....

Well at least next week we get the very exciting matchup of Miami and Ohio St. Yes!!!! :huh: